Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'm sure we've all had the same problem at some point 09:34 - Aug 13 with 402 viewshomer_123

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-58194764

Though, only on a weekend for me.
[Post edited 13 Aug 2021 9:34]

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

I'm sure we've all had the same problem at some point on 09:37 - Aug 13 with 387 viewshype313

I went to a wedding once, as I made myself comfortable at the bar and chatted to a few folk, I glanced down and realised I had two different shoes on.

Spent the rest of the evening with one foot stood on the other and desperately waiting for the lights to go down.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

I'm sure we've all had the same problem at some point on 10:09 - Aug 13 with 329 viewsOldsmoker

My worst wardrobe malfunction was when the zip on my trousers bust when I was at work.
The first I knew was when the IT directors secretary pointed it out to me.

"Don't worry - I've got some safety pins. I'll fix it."
She knelt on the floor with her hands on my crotch area and a few of my colleagues nosed in to see what was going on.
"Go away there's nothing to see here"
"That's what his girlfriend says. HaHa"
She copped a feel too.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

I'm sure we've all had the same problem at some point on 10:25 - Aug 13 with 313 viewsDropCliffsNotBombs

I'm sure we've all had the same problem at some point on 09:37 - Aug 13 by hype313

I went to a wedding once, as I made myself comfortable at the bar and chatted to a few folk, I glanced down and realised I had two different shoes on.

Spent the rest of the evening with one foot stood on the other and desperately waiting for the lights to go down.

I did the exact same thing the only time I've ever been to Ascot. Both were left-footed shoes and very different in style. I spent the whole day worrying that the security weren't going to let me in the premier enclosure parts of the ground as I clearly was out of my depth.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024