Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Here's an interesting(well, I thought it was) slice of local(ish) history. 10:44 - Aug 17 with 651 viewsBlueBadger

https://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/news/cambridge-news/mystery-behind-abandoned-ro
[Post edited 17 Aug 2021 12:21]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Here's an interesting(well, I thought it was) slice of local(fish) history. on 11:04 - Aug 17 with 591 viewsBluespeed225

Towns seemed full of these little shops until late 90’s. Upper Orwell Street had Record & Tape Exchange, Suit City, Square Dog all next to each other.
Here's an interesting(well, I thought it was) slice of local(fish) history. on 11:44 - Aug 17 with 543 viewsNthQldITFC

I have heard a story that it was a front for alien invasion. The 'man' who ran it couldn't straighten his little fingers, which was a dead giveaway. The fella who told me this was called Vincent David or something, and he claimed that the aliens were masquerading as a synchronised cycling team, clear evidence of which is visible in the photograph.

I haven't taken anything this morning.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Here's an interesting(well, I thought it was) slice of local(fish) history. on 15:20 - Aug 17 with 429 viewsfactual_blue

Here's an interesting(well, I thought it was) slice of local(fish) history. on 11:44 - Aug 17 by NthQldITFC

I have heard a story that it was a front for alien invasion. The 'man' who ran it couldn't straighten his little fingers, which was a dead giveaway. The fella who told me this was called Vincent David or something, and he claimed that the aliens were masquerading as a synchronised cycling team, clear evidence of which is visible in the photograph.

I haven't taken anything this morning.

Perhaps you should have.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024