Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone else having problems getting ifollow to come up ? 19:09 - Aug 17 with 495 viewsArnieM

All I keep getting is “donut of doom “… buffering ?

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Anyone else having problems getting ifollow to come up ? on 19:11 - Aug 17 with 485 viewsKeno

mine has come up ok

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Anyone else having problems getting ifollow to come up ? on 19:15 - Aug 17 with 461 viewsArnieM

Do you get this circle spinning if lots of fans trying to get in at same time by sky chance ? Ive literally just started to go in ( paid got the gsme 2 days ago )

Anyone else having problems getting ifollow to come up ? on 19:16 - Aug 17 with 442 viewsArnieM

Sorted now 👍

Anyone else having problems getting ifollow to come up ? on 19:16 - Aug 17 with 442 viewsKeno

Anyone else having problems getting ifollow to come up ? on 19:15 - Aug 17 by ArnieM

Do you get this circle spinning if lots of fans trying to get in at same time by sky chance ? Ive literally just started to go in ( paid got the gsme 2 days ago )

No, I booked it and logged straight in

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Anyone else having problems getting ifollow to come up ? on 19:17 - Aug 17 with 440 viewshunty21

Anyone else having problems getting ifollow to come up ? on 19:11 - Aug 17 by Keno

mine has come up ok

Is there only audio commentary from the home Cheltenham radio and not bbc suffolk? Still?
Anyone else having problems getting ifollow to come up ? on 19:38 - Aug 17 with 374 viewstownblue

Anyone else having problems getting ifollow to come up ? on 19:17 - Aug 17 by hunty21

Is there only audio commentary from the home Cheltenham radio and not bbc suffolk? Still?

I'm not getting away the moment just crowd noise
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024