Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Walton in - season long loan n/t (n/t) 12:31 - Aug 30 with 708 viewsEJP

Walton in - season long loan n/t (n/t) on 12:34 - Aug 30 with 685 viewsDubtractor

Given my thoughts on Hladky over the weekend, you'll not be surprised to hear that I'm very happy with this signing!
[Post edited 30 Aug 2021 13:25]

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Walton in - season long loan n/t (n/t) on 12:48 - Aug 30 with 627 viewsRyorry

Phew! Was there ever a more desperately needed signing?! (assuming he proves as good as many are saying he is).

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Walton in - season long loan n/t (n/t) on 12:56 - Aug 30 with 613 viewsJDB23

Have to say some of the comments I’ve seen about him sound rather worrying, they could have been describing Hladky! Hopefully its just fan nonsense and he comes in to instantly improve us.
Walton in - season long loan n/t (n/t) on 13:22 - Aug 30 with 578 views44_not_out

Walton in - season long loan n/t (n/t) on 12:48 - Aug 30 by Ryorry

Phew! Was there ever a more desperately needed signing?! (assuming he proves as good as many are saying he is).

I just saw Graham Potter’s comment that he has four other senior keepers.

So we’ve just signed Brighton’s 5th choice keeper.

I, like 99% on here have never seen him play. I will remain optimistic but we can always raid the pension fund and sign another in January
Walton in - season long loan n/t (n/t) on 15:57 - Aug 30 with 491 viewsIllinoisblue

Walton in - season long loan n/t (n/t) on 12:56 - Aug 30 by JDB23

Have to say some of the comments I’ve seen about him sound rather worrying, they could have been describing Hladky! Hopefully its just fan nonsense and he comes in to instantly improve us.

Spoiler alert: we’re in Division 3. World class keepers generally don’t play in this league

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024