Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Eric Eoin Marques 10:37 - Sep 16 with 674 viewsMoriarty

Born in New York to an Irish Mother and Brazilian father, moved to Ireland aged 6, extradited to the USA and convicted, now jailed in the USA for 27 years over child abuse images. A large player/facilitator on the dark web and did it from the living room of his Dublin flat.

I'd have preferred if he got the rope or the chair.

This individual is despicable and beyond redemption.

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/irishman-who-facilitated-sharing-o

fka omuircheartaigh

Eric Eoin Marques on 10:48 - Sep 16 with 620 viewsEireannach_gorm

Arrogant too. He was warned by fellow pedaphiles that he would be caught sharing the images but laughed it off. Smile on the other side of his face now. The apparently police forces in several countries combined to be able catch him.

Good riddance to him.
Eric Eoin Marques on 14:55 - Sep 16 with 493 viewsBlueBadger

I'm quite cool with him spending the next 27 years looking over his shoulder, living permanently in fear and earning scars(mental and physical) will last him the rest of his life rather than letting hi out easy, to be honest.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Eric Eoin Marques on 14:59 - Sep 16 with 490 viewsMattinLondon

Eric Eoin Marques on 14:55 - Sep 16 by BlueBadger

I'm quite cool with him spending the next 27 years looking over his shoulder, living permanently in fear and earning scars(mental and physical) will last him the rest of his life rather than letting hi out easy, to be honest.

I think I’m right in stating that American prisons are harsher than prisons in the UK or western Europe so his time there will be extremely tough.
Eric Eoin Marques on 15:02 - Sep 16 with 487 viewsBlueBadger

Eric Eoin Marques on 14:59 - Sep 16 by MattinLondon

I think I’m right in stating that American prisons are harsher than prisons in the UK or western Europe so his time there will be extremely tough.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024