Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dobra 20, El Mizouni 21, Ndaba 21, Baggot 18… 00:20 - Sep 27 with 798 viewsunstableblue

… Wolfenden 22, Simpson 19, Clements 20 (contracted to June 22), humphreys 17, Armin 17, Siziba 17….

Great to see El Miz get a game at get plaudits, having also shown promise in the cups. He’s clearly impressed Cook in training

Expect he’ll now drop out for a while

Looking at the crop above, I wonder who has got a chance of truly grabbing a first team place next season, and getting that academy product in the first 11

Simpson and Ndaba having good loans… Dobra less so

I really like the look of Baggot and Clements

But doesn’t feel anyone is currently close to the first team

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Dobra 20, El Mizouni 21, Ndaba 21, Baggot 18… on 07:31 - Sep 27 with 572 viewsChrisd

The problem is, PC needs results to get him out of a hole, he’s more likely to trust experienced players to deliver than our younger players and that’s the reality of the situation.
[Post edited 27 Sep 2021 7:32]

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Dobra 20, El Mizouni 21, Ndaba 21, Baggot 18… on 08:47 - Sep 27 with 455 viewsNthsuffolkblue

"Doesn't feel anyone is currently close to the first team."

Written after pointing out that one of your list started on Saturday. Woolfenden has started 5 league matches out of 8 for us this season.

I am not sure how you define "close to the first team".

None of your list is currently a first team regular but it is clear that at least two of them are part of the first team squad and so are very close to it.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024