Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That was OK, not perfect, but it'll do. 17:43 - Oct 9 with 474 viewsDubtractor

Loads of us have bemoaned us being too gung ho when ahead and giving away soft goals, but the second half was a solid performance without giving anything anything away.

Evans and Morsy do need to be more positive with the ball though. Way too often they go for the simple pass back to the centre backs and kill our momentum.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

That was OK, not perfect, but it'll do. on 18:00 - Oct 9 with 388 viewshype313

Yep agreed, it was very pedestrian at times, great the possession percentage was in the 80's but no good if you don't do anything with it.

Shrewsbury did park the bus so it was one of those games where it would take a while to break down, my concern is we aren't ruthless enough and I have this fear that whenever we go one up our defences seem to have brain farts.

Over the moon with the 3 points, but I'm not hugely confident with this team yet.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

That was OK, not perfect, but it'll do. on 19:30 - Oct 9 with 284 viewsChurchman

That was OK, not perfect, but it'll do. on 18:00 - Oct 9 by hype313

Yep agreed, it was very pedestrian at times, great the possession percentage was in the 80's but no good if you don't do anything with it.

Shrewsbury did park the bus so it was one of those games where it would take a while to break down, my concern is we aren't ruthless enough and I have this fear that whenever we go one up our defences seem to have brain farts.

Over the moon with the 3 points, but I'm not hugely confident with this team yet.

I know what you mean about confidence, but after last week’s debacle, the win was vital so well done to them.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024