Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
On 31st October 2020... 23:59 - Oct 30 with 487 viewsFixed_It

...Blackpool were 16th in League One. One year later they are currently 6th in the Championship.
Not saying we'll replicate that, but some of you need to learn to hold your nerve. The srason is far from over.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

On 31st October 2020... on 00:01 - Oct 31 with 473 viewspointofblue

We've played five more games than they had by 31st October last year to start with.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

On 31st October 2020... on 00:44 - Oct 31 with 403 viewsBurns7

On 31st October 2020... on 00:01 - Oct 31 by pointofblue

We've played five more games than they had by 31st October last year to start with.

We’re nailed on for a mid table finish. We’re not that good, we can draw with and beat the middle of the road and bottom end sides broadly but we’re not good enough for the top 5. Unfortunately it’s going to take us finishing 9th or thereabouts for anyone to realise what a absolutely wreck Cook has made here. Unfortunately I have no confidence in Ashton either, especially given his atrocious track record elsewhere.
On 31st October 2020... on 00:58 - Oct 31 with 388 viewsSuperblue95

On 31st October 2020... on 00:44 - Oct 31 by Burns7

We’re nailed on for a mid table finish. We’re not that good, we can draw with and beat the middle of the road and bottom end sides broadly but we’re not good enough for the top 5. Unfortunately it’s going to take us finishing 9th or thereabouts for anyone to realise what a absolutely wreck Cook has made here. Unfortunately I have no confidence in Ashton either, especially given his atrocious track record elsewhere.

You know you don’t need to be a miserable bastard on every single thread right?

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024