Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'm sure that we all have our fingers crossed that... 20:08 - Nov 15 with 428 viewsBlueBadger

...this doesn't bankrupt him.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/2021/11/15/nation/alex-jones-found-liable-damages-la

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I'm sure that we all have our fingers crossed that... on 20:29 - Nov 15 with 369 viewsXYZ

In the era of high-profile odious individuals, he always stands out.

Bannon in the FBI's custody and Jones having to pay for trolling dead kids parents makes this a good day in my book.
I'm sure that we all have our fingers crossed that... on 20:37 - Nov 15 with 341 viewsfactual_blue

What's the One Show presenter been up to now?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

I'm sure that we all have our fingers crossed that... on 21:27 - Nov 15 with 295 viewsOldsmoker

The Sandy Hook shooting took place in 2012.
He spouted his nonsense that this was a hoax a few weeks later.
The US legal system seems to take an awful long time to decide open and shut cases. 9 years!!

In November 2022 the Democrats could lose the majority in the House and Senate and the Congressional comittee investigating the Jan 6th riot will be shut down the day after the mid-term elections.
So, the current congressional comittee investigation into the Jan 6th riot at the capitol has just 1 year to come to a conclusion. They have hardly started and still haven't got the White House documents that detail what happened on Jan 6th.
The US claim they are the best in the world.
Is it only me that sees the cracks?

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024