Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I quite like that England starting XI 18:44 - Nov 15 with 541 viewsdominiciawful

Ramsdale, Alexander-Arnold, Maguire, Coady, Mings, Saka, Phillips, Bellingham, Foden, Smith Rowe, Kane

Hopefully we bag quite a few.

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

I quite like that England starting XI on 19:00 - Nov 15 with 481 viewsBlueStreak

How does Mings gets near that starting line up? He has recently been dropped by Villa ffs. Surely we have more suitable options than someone obviously woefully out of form, even as 3rd or 4th choice CB?
I quite like that England starting XI on 19:02 - Nov 15 with 470 viewsIllinoisblue

I quite like that England starting XI on 19:00 - Nov 15 by BlueStreak

How does Mings gets near that starting line up? He has recently been dropped by Villa ffs. Surely we have more suitable options than someone obviously woefully out of form, even as 3rd or 4th choice CB?

Mate, it’s San Marino. Southgate himself could play and we’d still win.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

I quite like that England starting XI on 19:09 - Nov 15 with 453 viewsLesta_Tractor

I'd like to see Ben White in the team

1:23:47, 38:26
Poll: What is more important to you?

I quite like that England starting XI on 19:12 - Nov 15 with 440 viewsBlueStreak

I quite like that England starting XI on 19:02 - Nov 15 by Illinoisblue

Mate, it’s San Marino. Southgate himself could play and we’d still win.

Oh I know, was talking more generally though. It's not like he even plays for a big club and can use that bias. Just very odd.

I went to San Marino last October actually, very nice place and watched some league football there (horrific standard) but fun. Nice place.
I quite like that England starting XI on 19:15 - Nov 15 with 427 viewsIllinoisblue

I quite like that England starting XI on 19:12 - Nov 15 by BlueStreak

Oh I know, was talking more generally though. It's not like he even plays for a big club and can use that bias. Just very odd.

I went to San Marino last October actually, very nice place and watched some league football there (horrific standard) but fun. Nice place.

I generally agree on your point re Mings. He hasn’t been great this season. Might be a good game to get him some confidence back

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

I quite like that England starting XI on 20:20 - Nov 15 with 340 viewsGuthrum

Perhaps he's better in an England team than an underperforming (Grealish-less) Villa one?

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

I quite like that England starting XI on 21:12 - Nov 15 with 291 viewsGlasgowBlue

England goal scorer!!!!!!

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024