Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pigott. 00:27 - Nov 29 with 494 viewsOriginalMarkyP

Seriously. Does Cook just not fancy him?

At 60 mins he could, should've been on.

There's an argument to say he should have started and Bonne come on as the impact sub.

I'd prefer Norwood to Pigott, but Pigott must be sooooo hacked off.

A frontline currently firing blanks and a 20 goal striker from last season can't get more than 1 minute on the pitch?

There is something not right there, because Cook might've been right to call Bonne undroppable a few games ago but he is now, surely.

Poll: After our 7 goal thrashing of Needham should we?
Blog: Sounds Better in a Song

Pigott. on 07:55 - Nov 29 with 343 viewsGlasgowBlue

It’s bizarre. Pigott was Cook’s first choice striker at the beginning of the season. He started the first two league games, scoring once, but Bonne came off the bench and started scoring for fun so quite rightly became the first name on the team sheet.

Bonne looks like a man who hasn’t scored for a month and has lost a bit of confidence. He missed two very good chances yesterday that you would have expected him to score.

I’m worried Cook is trying to keep Bonne happy with the January deadline looming, and any potential recall to QPR.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Pigott. on 07:59 - Nov 29 with 331 viewstextbackup

Pigott. on 07:55 - Nov 29 by GlasgowBlue

It’s bizarre. Pigott was Cook’s first choice striker at the beginning of the season. He started the first two league games, scoring once, but Bonne came off the bench and started scoring for fun so quite rightly became the first name on the team sheet.

Bonne looks like a man who hasn’t scored for a month and has lost a bit of confidence. He missed two very good chances yesterday that you would have expected him to score.

I’m worried Cook is trying to keep Bonne happy with the January deadline looming, and any potential recall to QPR.

bonne has himself said he doesnt want to go back in jan.

hes working his socks off from what i can see, almost a little too hard at times, and needs a bit of support up there. he cant chase down defenders, and win flick on's, then run onto those.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024