Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Good that McGreal is excited by the appointment 14:13 - Dec 17 with 599 viewswrightsrightglove

and sounds like he’ll be sticking around which is good as he’s got such strong ties with Ipswich. But I’m going to keep getting caught out by our new manager being called Kieron, when JM said ‘I had a quick chat with Kieron yesterday’ my mind immediately jumped to KD, I’m sure I’ll soon get used to it! At least he didn’t say Paul!
Good that McGreal is excited by the appointment on 14:22 - Dec 17 with 554 viewsTractorCam

Don't worry, McKenna is spelt Kieran as opposed to Dyer's Kieron... i'm sure that'll save the confusion

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Good that McGreal is excited by the appointment on 14:27 - Dec 17 with 518 viewsChurchman

Good that McGreal is excited by the appointment on 14:22 - Dec 17 by TractorCam

Don't worry, McKenna is spelt Kieran as opposed to Dyer's Kieron... i'm sure that'll save the confusion

I heard that to save confusion and help continuity, he’s going to change his name to Paul
Good that McGreal is excited by the appointment on 14:33 - Dec 17 with 481 viewswrightsrightglove

Ah, that will make my life a great deal easier then!
Good that McGreal is excited by the appointment on 15:58 - Dec 17 with 375 viewseireblue

Which is even funnier when you realise that it is pronounced Kieran rather than Kieran, I know, but that’s Gaelic pronunciation for you. I am sure the lads will have fun with that on the training ground.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024