Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who else is quietly excited about tomorrow's game? 23:34 - Dec 28 with 766 viewsxrayspecs

Wishing Town and KM the best.

Under lights.

Big crowd.

The comeback starts here?
Who else is quietly excited about tomorrow's game? on 23:40 - Dec 28 with 739 viewsChurchman

We’ve had hopes dashed so many times, I’m not as excited about it as I should be. Interested in how the team looks and hoping to see a response is my take on it. A win, especially for McK would be brilliant. You never know..

Regardless, he’s going to need time and patience. There’s a lot to do and a lot for him to learn.
Who else is quietly excited about tomorrow's game? on 23:43 - Dec 28 with 724 viewsIllinoisblue

Who else is quietly excited about tomorrow's game? on 23:40 - Dec 28 by Churchman

We’ve had hopes dashed so many times, I’m not as excited about it as I should be. Interested in how the team looks and hoping to see a response is my take on it. A win, especially for McK would be brilliant. You never know..

Regardless, he’s going to need time and patience. There’s a lot to do and a lot for him to learn.

I think that’s a good thing; low expectations and a coach getting back to basics

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Who else is quietly excited about tomorrow's game? on 23:55 - Dec 28 with 706 viewsKungfuBlue

Who else is quietly excited about tomorrow's game? on 23:43 - Dec 28 by Illinoisblue

I think that’s a good thing; low expectations and a coach getting back to basics

Excited on a personal level as deliberately skipped the Sunderland game due to fear over the family Christmas.

From a teams perspective interested to see what team he puts out and how he sets them up.

Expectations not so high having sat through all the home games bar last one, would be good to see an obvious plan that the players execute against and it’s obvious they are trying to achieve.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024