Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Walton - Edmundson - Morsy - Bonne: finally a spine… COYB (n/t) 18:46 - Jan 17 with 806 viewsunstableblue

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Walton - Edmundson - Morsy - Bonne: finally a spine… COYB (n/t) on 18:48 - Jan 17 with 776 viewschrismakin

It's been there for a few months

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Walton - Edmundson - Morsy - Bonne: finally a spine… COYB (n/t) on 20:12 - Jan 17 with 608 viewsHighgateBlue

Walton - Edmundson - Morsy - Bonne: finally a spine… COYB (n/t) on 18:48 - Jan 17 by chrismakin

It's been there for a few months

Sure, but Edmundson and Morsy weren't there for the start of the season and the other two were loans who were liable to be recalled. Even if the possibility of being recalled didn't affect their performances (and Bonne is on record as saying that it did...), it is surely good to be able to rely on your spine, rather than it potentially being half whipped out of you whenever someone else feels like it!

One thing I've realllly liked about K-Mac's time so far is his willingness to play the same formation and starting eleven (when fit and available) as his immediate predecessor J-Mac. (OK, i'm too old to use such abbreviations, but allow me...). Stability is surely a good thing, if on paper the players appear to be up to it. Playing together must help, whether you deride the "gelling" era or not.

Walton and Bonne are now our players for at least the whole of the season, in league one. That's something to be content about, in my view.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024