Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So who to depart before the window? 10:53 - Jan 26 with 1136 viewsKesgrave_Exile

I think we will see more outgoings than incomings between now and the end of the window.

Players out

Piggot (loan)
Simpson (loan)
El Mizouni (loan)
Harper (loan)
Fraser (loan/sell)
Nolan (release)
Holy (loan/release)

Going by what McKenna say post match last night I wouldn't be surprised if Jackson was kept on until the summer.

In term of incomings, I think maybe another center half and that would be it or a left back if Coulson doesn't start making progress.

So who to depart before the window? on 12:05 - Jan 26 with 1026 viewsArnieM

For all the use he’s been you may as well add Coulson to that list. Wha5 a waste of a loan. He wasn’t fit when we went in for him was he!

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

So who to depart before the window? on 13:26 - Jan 26 with 945 viewsmarkchips

So who to depart before the window? on 12:05 - Jan 26 by ArnieM

For all the use he’s been you may as well add Coulson to that list. Wha5 a waste of a loan. He wasn’t fit when we went in for him was he!

Agree, which is a shame as there is a real player in there.

Suspect we will go with Edwards in a wing back position. Can't bear to see Penney for the rest of the season.
So who to depart before the window? on 13:32 - Jan 26 with 905 viewsfranz_tyson

I read somewhere on here the loan window is open to the start of March. Is that true?
So who to depart before the window? on 14:01 - Jan 26 with 819 viewsRadlett_blue

So who to depart before the window? on 13:32 - Jan 26 by franz_tyson

I read somewhere on here the loan window is open to the start of March. Is that true?

I think loans will only be possible after 31/1 in genuine "emergencies", such as if you have no goalkeeper. Was the same after the summer window closed, e.g. Holy was allowed to be loaned to Cambridge.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

So who to depart before the window? on 14:19 - Jan 26 with 766 viewsWallingford_Boy

JACKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RIP Sir Bobby

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024