Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Morsy back up is a must 17:20 - Jan 29 with 568 viewskizaitfc

We cannot rely on Morsy not being suspended or injured.

I personally would go all out for Matete and play him alongside Morsy, two powerhouses in the middle would make us much stronger.

Find the Bakinson signing an odd one just don't see what he adds yes he needs to get match fit but from what I have seen and heard I don't think he is the type of player we need in our 11, maybe a good player to come off the bench.

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

Morsy back up is a must on 17:23 - Jan 29 with 541 viewschicoazul

Since Samy gets booked every other game we need to find a way to cope without him as at this rate he will miss at least 8 games per season.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Morsy back up is a must on 17:43 - Jan 29 with 479 viewskizaitfc

Morsy back up is a must on 17:23 - Jan 29 by chicoazul

Since Samy gets booked every other game we need to find a way to cope without him as at this rate he will miss at least 8 games per season.

We need another player like him, I don't think we have one that is the issue to me

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

Morsy back up is a must on 17:45 - Jan 29 with 449 viewsgordon

Morsy back up is a must on 17:23 - Jan 29 by chicoazul

Then you add in the odd right hook to the body and you've basically got half a season to cover.
Morsy back up is a must on 18:29 - Jan 29 with 368 viewsArnieM

It would be much better if our captain stopped getting RED CARDS!!

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024