Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
STOP GOING FECKING BACKWARDS! 16:39 - Jan 29 with 1215 viewsZXBlue

Driving me nuts.

STOP GOING FECKING BACKWARDS! on 16:46 - Jan 29 with 1178 viewsFightingEssex

Not playing tip tap is the reason Rotherham can regularly get out of this terrible league and because we refuse to adapt we’re facing 4 years in it.

Poll: Next Ipswich Town manager?

STOP GOING FECKING BACKWARDS! on 16:49 - Jan 29 with 1159 viewsFrimleyBlue

No one will dare say anything about KM today but he's been schooled.

Clearly today we weren't hurting them, so get some directive football going, get behind them, get the balls in the box and at least get them to face their own goal on some occasions too. But this nicey nicey 5 yard pass business isn't always going to work.

Not good enough from players nor manager today imo.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

STOP GOING FECKING BACKWARDS! on 16:52 - Jan 29 with 1124 viewsFightingEssex

STOP GOING FECKING BACKWARDS! on 16:49 - Jan 29 by FrimleyBlue

Clearly today we weren't hurting them, so get some directive football going, get behind them, get the balls in the box and at least get them to face their own goal on some occasions too. But this nicey nicey 5 yard pass business isn't always going to work.

Average players with an new manager. People are expecting a team of world beater because of the EADT overhype in the summer. We are exactly where we deserve to be in this league and until we start recruiting better we’ll be stuck here for years to come.

Poll: Next Ipswich Town manager?

STOP GOING FECKING BACKWARDS! on 16:54 - Jan 29 with 1094 viewsSwansea_Blue

STOP GOING FECKING BACKWARDS! on 16:46 - Jan 29 by FightingEssex

Not playing tip tap is the reason Rotherham can regularly get out of this terrible league and because we refuse to adapt we’re facing 4 years in it.

We don’t play “tip tap”.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

STOP GOING FECKING BACKWARDS! on 16:58 - Jan 29 with 1038 viewsurbanblue

More times then ever I've just been banging my head against the table in front of my computer.

What a frustrating watch that was ...
STOP GOING FECKING BACKWARDS! on 17:00 - Jan 29 with 980 viewsRadlett_blue

A similar performance to the Bolton defeat & I guess McKenna will again say that Town played well. We didn't & while I suppose that's going to be his default public stance, we aren't going to get out of this league with too many performances like either of those.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

STOP GOING FECKING BACKWARDS! on 17:03 - Jan 29 with 916 viewsBarcaBlue

Ridiculous to say he's been schooled. Most people seemed happy with the line up and the subs were pretty much what was expected. We were just too slow all over the pitch, lacked an attacking threat on the left too particularly.
STOP GOING FECKING BACKWARDS! on 17:21 - Jan 29 with 859 viewsKeaneish

No idea why you’re getting minus numbers for that - it’s true. We were defeated before we started today and we did nothing to alter the pattern. Celina and Chaplin playing in those holes work against a back four but it was woeful and clearly a poor decision today. All Wednesday did was let the little wing back track our runner or come in 10 yards tighter and it nullified us all game.

We tried to play with more width across the back three in the second half but by the time we’d moved the ball into the right positions, they shuffled over and nullified us with an additional body.

Bakinson and El Miz we’re a poor choice as neither broke the lines and offered nothing in the final third.

McKenna’s worst day at the office by a mile.If Bakinson and Thompson are hall marks of his signings, I shudder to think what this squad could like in 12-months. Needs must today but they’re way down the pecking order for me.

4-hours home now. Joy.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Login to get fewer ads

STOP GOING FECKING BACKWARDS! on 17:37 - Jan 29 with 796 viewsLankHenners

STOP GOING FECKING BACKWARDS! on 17:21 - Jan 29 by Keaneish

No idea why you’re getting minus numbers for that - it’s true. We were defeated before we started today and we did nothing to alter the pattern. Celina and Chaplin playing in those holes work against a back four but it was woeful and clearly a poor decision today. All Wednesday did was let the little wing back track our runner or come in 10 yards tighter and it nullified us all game.

We tried to play with more width across the back three in the second half but by the time we’d moved the ball into the right positions, they shuffled over and nullified us with an additional body.

Bakinson and El Miz we’re a poor choice as neither broke the lines and offered nothing in the final third.

McKenna’s worst day at the office by a mile.If Bakinson and Thompson are hall marks of his signings, I shudder to think what this squad could like in 12-months. Needs must today but they’re way down the pecking order for me.

4-hours home now. Joy.

Celina and Chaplin played well in those roles against Accrington who had the same defensive set-up as Wednesday so not sure your pseudo-analysis really stacks up on that front.

Unfortunately games like today are the end result of Cook's total inability to get any level of consistency with the squad, which itself stems from his grand idea to rip it to pieces last summer and bring in so many new faces. Some people won't like it or accept it but his atrocious start to the season is likely to cost us.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

STOP GOING FECKING BACKWARDS! on 17:50 - Jan 29 with 746 viewsnoggin

STOP GOING FECKING BACKWARDS! on 17:37 - Jan 29 by LankHenners

Celina and Chaplin played well in those roles against Accrington who had the same defensive set-up as Wednesday so not sure your pseudo-analysis really stacks up on that front.

Unfortunately games like today are the end result of Cook's total inability to get any level of consistency with the squad, which itself stems from his grand idea to rip it to pieces last summer and bring in so many new faces. Some people won't like it or accept it but his atrocious start to the season is likely to cost us.

Blaming Cook for today's performance? Why not just blame Lambert or even Hurst..

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

STOP GOING FECKING BACKWARDS! on 17:56 - Jan 29 with 705 viewsLankHenners

STOP GOING FECKING BACKWARDS! on 17:50 - Jan 29 by noggin

Blaming Cook for today's performance? Why not just blame Lambert or even Hurst..

Because that would be stupid. Cook had no bearing on today's game in isolation, obviously, but at the end of the day it's very difficult to come into a team that has struggled for consistent form (and has put in plenty of underwhelming performances like today's) and suddenly turn it around into a winning machine.

If Cook had given us a better base to go off then we'd be in a much better position and wouldn't have lost several games like we have done today, plus he'd probably still be here.

STOP GOING FECKING BACKWARDS! on 17:58 - Jan 29 with 687 viewsnoggin

STOP GOING FECKING BACKWARDS! on 17:56 - Jan 29 by LankHenners

Because that would be stupid. Cook had no bearing on today's game in isolation, obviously, but at the end of the day it's very difficult to come into a team that has struggled for consistent form (and has put in plenty of underwhelming performances like today's) and suddenly turn it around into a winning machine.

If Cook had given us a better base to go off then we'd be in a much better position and wouldn't have lost several games like we have done today, plus he'd probably still be here.

Stating the obvious.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

STOP GOING FECKING BACKWARDS! on 17:59 - Jan 29 with 667 viewsLankHenners

STOP GOING FECKING BACKWARDS! on 17:58 - Jan 29 by noggin

Stating the obvious.

Not that obvious if you didn't get it the first time round.

STOP GOING FECKING BACKWARDS! on 18:25 - Jan 29 with 568 viewsbobbyramsey

STOP GOING FECKING BACKWARDS! on 17:37 - Jan 29 by LankHenners

Still trying to blame Cook?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024