Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
In bed with Russia......Israel!! 21:40 - Mar 23 with 1130 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/mar/23/israel-ukraine-pegasus-spyware-rus

"Israel blocked Ukraine from buying NSO Group’s Pegasus spyware for fear that Russian officials would be angered by the sale of the sophisticated hacking tool to a regional foe, according to people familiar with the matter."

"Recent press reports, including by the Pegasus project, a media consortium that investigated NSO and included the Guardian and Washington Post, has focused on how the spyware has been used by NSO’s government clients to target journalists and human rights defenders around the world. The consortium’s reporting has also showed how, from Hungary to Saudi Arabia, sales of Pegasus were often aligned with Israeli foreign policy."

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

In bed with Russia......Israel!! on 22:42 - Mar 23 with 1032 viewsClapham_Junction

More damaging was the Israelis blocking the US giving Ukraine some Iron Dome batteries. They would have been seriously helpful in dealing with the relentless bombing.
In bed with Russia......Israel!! on 08:26 - Mar 24 with 867 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

In bed with Russia......Israel!! on 22:42 - Mar 23 by Clapham_Junction

More damaging was the Israelis blocking the US giving Ukraine some Iron Dome batteries. They would have been seriously helpful in dealing with the relentless bombing.

I find it amazing the extent to which a country's history can shield it from public shaming and criticism. Israel needs calling out by the global community. Does Putin simultaneously have Israel and Iran in his pocket?

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

In bed with Russia......Israel!! on 09:11 - Mar 24 with 809 viewsWD19

In bed with Russia......Israel!! on 08:26 - Mar 24 by BanksterDebtSlave

I find it amazing the extent to which a country's history can shield it from public shaming and criticism. Israel needs calling out by the global community. Does Putin simultaneously have Israel and Iran in his pocket?

India too.

With Putin is is clearly an 'i' thing.
In bed with Russia......Israel!! on 10:22 - Mar 24 with 724 viewsleitrimblue

Difficult to condemn the Russians when you have denied another people's right to self determination for the last 50 odd years
In bed with Russia......Israel!! on 10:27 - Mar 24 with 707 viewsPassionNotAnger

In bed with Russia......Israel!! on 10:22 - Mar 24 by leitrimblue

Difficult to condemn the Russians when you have denied another people's right to self determination for the last 50 odd years

I find it pretty easy to condemn the Russians (the leadership rather than the people of course) for what they are doing right now actually. Using what others have/haven't done previously isn't justification for the evil acts now.

If you don't condemn them for bombing innocent civilians then anything you have to say isn't something I want to hear.
In bed with Russia......Israel!! on 10:29 - Mar 24 with 698 viewspositivity

In bed with Russia......Israel!! on 09:11 - Mar 24 by WD19

India too.

With Putin is is clearly an 'i' thing.

they'll be coming for us next then

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

In bed with Russia......Israel!! on 10:32 - Mar 24 with 687 viewsnoggin

In bed with Russia......Israel!! on 10:29 - Mar 24 by positivity

they'll be coming for us next then

Ingland?

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

In bed with Russia......Israel!! on 10:33 - Mar 24 with 679 viewspositivity

In bed with Russia......Israel!! on 10:27 - Mar 24 by PassionNotAnger

I find it pretty easy to condemn the Russians (the leadership rather than the people of course) for what they are doing right now actually. Using what others have/haven't done previously isn't justification for the evil acts now.

If you don't condemn them for bombing innocent civilians then anything you have to say isn't something I want to hear.

everyone should condemn russia for what they're doing as it's empirically bad (doesn't mean we can't condemn the israelis, afghans, british etc when they do wrong too!)

Login to get fewer ads

In bed with Russia......Israel!! on 10:34 - Mar 24 with 677 viewspositivity

In bed with Russia......Israel!! on 10:32 - Mar 24 by noggin

Ingland?

you've spelt that wrong, it's ingerland.

i was thinking of ipswich though!

In bed with Russia......Israel!! on 10:35 - Mar 24 with 672 viewsDarth_Koont

If Israel really is meant to be this supposed outpost and bastion of Western values then it doesn’t say a lot for us or our values.

That’s nothing against the Israeli people, but the culture and politics of an apartheid establishment who see others as less important. Again just like we do, even if our disregard and contempt is slightly less open.

Pronouns: He/Him

In bed with Russia......Israel!! on 10:54 - Mar 24 with 617 viewsleitrimblue

In bed with Russia......Israel!! on 10:27 - Mar 24 by PassionNotAnger

I'm talking about the state of Israel having difficulties in condemning the Russians not myself. You know, the um subject of the OP
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024