Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
11th 15:51 - Apr 18 with 1175 viewsBlueNomad

In the live table.
11th on 16:34 - Apr 18 with 1093 viewsFrimleyBlue

17th in the form table over the last 6 games..... won 3 of our last 10. And people say its wrong for people to find things not as rosey as some make it our to be.
[Post edited 18 Apr 2022 16:37]

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

11th on 16:44 - Apr 18 with 1016 viewsgtsb1966

11th on 16:34 - Apr 18 by FrimleyBlue

17th in the form table over the last 6 games..... won 3 of our last 10. And people say its wrong for people to find things not as rosey as some make it our to be.

Oh ffs here you go again. Tell us what you would do between now and August. Sack the manager? If the answer is no then why don't you wait and see how the first couple of months of next season starts. I've news for you too. We'll probably lose against Wigan. I wouldn't let it worry you though.
11th on 16:55 - Apr 18 with 971 viewsFrimleyBlue

11th on 16:44 - Apr 18 by gtsb1966

Oh ffs here you go again. Tell us what you would do between now and August. Sack the manager? If the answer is no then why don't you wait and see how the first couple of months of next season starts. I've news for you too. We'll probably lose against Wigan. I wouldn't let it worry you though.

I am waiting to see how it goes. But before we get there. It would be good to see something better than 3 wins in 10. Think that's normal for any football fan.

I'm being reminded of blind following PC despite his result problems in his first half season. Yet the same people are now ignoring the negatives of the current situation. Bit pot kettle isn't it.
[Post edited 18 Apr 2022 16:58]

Waka waka eh eh

11th on 17:06 - Apr 18 with 903 viewspointofblue

11th on 16:55 - Apr 18 by FrimleyBlue

I am waiting to see how it goes. But before we get there. It would be good to see something better than 3 wins in 10. Think that's normal for any football fan.

I'm being reminded of blind following PC despite his result problems in his first half season. Yet the same people are now ignoring the negatives of the current situation. Bit pot kettle isn't it.

We're in the same position as last season - hoping that bringing in new players will work in our favour after making a mess of the current year. McKenna has shown promise but that's all; we perhaps didn't take enough notice of the warnings from the back end of 20/21, it's just a case of taking them into account this time around. It doesn't mean McKenna should be sacked but sorting out the issues we have won't necessarily be easy and it's understandable to question whether a slight change of tactics or approach may have helped us this season. Then again, how many of those ten matches did we not get what we deserved? In reality none of our opposition could have argued over W7 D2 L1.

As I say elsewhere, three impressive wins to see out 21/22 will help no end, just to ease some of the nerves I have about the run. But then look what happened after Keane came in with two good victories at the end of 08/09.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

11th on 17:16 - Apr 18 with 848 viewsFrimleyBlue

11th on 17:06 - Apr 18 by pointofblue

We're in the same position as last season - hoping that bringing in new players will work in our favour after making a mess of the current year. McKenna has shown promise but that's all; we perhaps didn't take enough notice of the warnings from the back end of 20/21, it's just a case of taking them into account this time around. It doesn't mean McKenna should be sacked but sorting out the issues we have won't necessarily be easy and it's understandable to question whether a slight change of tactics or approach may have helped us this season. Then again, how many of those ten matches did we not get what we deserved? In reality none of our opposition could have argued over W7 D2 L1.

As I say elsewhere, three impressive wins to see out 21/22 will help no end, just to ease some of the nerves I have about the run. But then look what happened after Keane came in with two good victories at the end of 08/09.

Agree, I dont even see KM at fault for most of it tbh, he can only send them out there. It would just be nice maybe see him try something different other than just rotating players.

Waka waka eh eh

11th on 17:24 - Apr 18 with 810 viewsgtsb1966

11th on 17:16 - Apr 18 by FrimleyBlue

Agree, I dont even see KM at fault for most of it tbh, he can only send them out there. It would just be nice maybe see him try something different other than just rotating players.

He didn't panic in January. He's had a good look at this squad and will know exactly who he wants and where and who he'll bin.
11th on 17:54 - Apr 18 with 714 viewsbilllm

11th on 16:34 - Apr 18 by FrimleyBlue

That's regression AGAIN,
11th on 19:22 - Apr 18 with 626 viewsElephantintheRoom

Well yes - but Town do have a game in hand on Bolton - so they could yet finish 10th. Not on current form though.

It’s kind of Groundhog Day - reminds me of the deep joy experienced as Lambo took the club down at a rate of knots - and the ludicrous over expectations expressed on here when Cookie was cluelessly gutting the club. After such an arrogant and stupid venture this was always going to be a season of ‘consolidation’. I doubt many thought we’d be a mere 12 points off the play offs with three games to play though.

If you’re a glass half full type of guy you have to hope McKenna’s recruitment is a bit better than Ashton & Cookie’s efforts last year - and some of the better players retained.

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

Login to get fewer ads

11th on 19:38 - Apr 18 with 603 viewsgtsb1966

11th on 16:55 - Apr 18 by FrimleyBlue

Have a little read. I bet you find loads of negativity with this too.

McKenna: Season Won't Fizzle Out 18th Apr 2022 18:59
Town boss Kieran McKenna is confident his side’s season won’t fizzle out and says tomorrow’s fixture with leaders Wigan Athletic is a “massive game” despite the Blues no longer having any chance of making the play-offs. 31

11th on 20:15 - Apr 18 with 559 viewsFrimleyBlue

11th on 19:38 - Apr 18 by gtsb1966

Have a little read. I bet you find loads of negativity with this too.

McKenna: Season Won't Fizzle Out 18th Apr 2022 18:59
Town boss Kieran McKenna is confident his side’s season won’t fizzle out and says tomorrow’s fixture with leaders Wigan Athletic is a “massive game” despite the Blues no longer having any chance of making the play-offs. 31

Sounds fab. But footballs won with goals not talking.

Waka waka eh eh

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024