Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It’s all coming out in the US insurrection case now 17:54 - Apr 25 with 886 viewsElderGrizzly

MTG is up to her neck in it, while denying it just a few days ago.

And still Trump is favourite to have the GOP nomination for 2024 when his literal Chief of Staff was working directly on the insurrection.

It’s all coming out in the US insurrection case now on 18:04 - Apr 25 with 831 viewsIllinoisblue

Ah, the old favourite “I don’t remember” excuse. How convenient. Anyway, our strike force could do with some old style “Marshall” law.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

It’s all coming out in the US insurrection case now on 18:11 - Apr 25 with 802 viewsMullet

It’s all coming out in the US insurrection case now on 18:04 - Apr 25 by Illinoisblue

Ah, the old favourite “I don’t remember” excuse. How convenient. Anyway, our strike force could do with some old style “Marshall” law.

I did smirk at that. I know it's low to mock someone's literacy but the way it flows in that sentence is oddly amusing.

I do not understand why Western democracies have become so tolerant of these intolerants. To ever get to that point is mind-blowing.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024