Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The texts from Jan 6th insurrection make interesting reading 17:19 - Jun 2 with 832 viewsElderGrizzly

The panic in Trump’s camp as they start to realise the seed they had sown had grown into a rather mutated beanstalk

The texts from Jan 6th insurrection make interesting reading on 17:56 - Jun 2 with 694 viewsIllinoisblue

Lol at Trump Junior suggesting the rioters might not be Trump supporters.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

The texts from Jan 6th insurrection make interesting reading on 18:06 - Jun 2 with 683 viewsBlueBadger

The texts from Jan 6th insurrection make interesting reading on 17:56 - Jun 2 by Illinoisblue

Lol at Trump Junior suggesting the rioters might not be Trump supporters.

In all fairness, that was the game some of them ran with for a few days - that it was all Deep State agents and Antifa causing the bother...

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/jan-6-conspiracy-theories-ca
[Post edited 2 Jun 2022 18:09]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

The texts from Jan 6th insurrection make interesting reading on 18:09 - Jun 2 with 659 viewsmonytowbray

I really am hoping the delay in action from J6comm is to make a strong case and dot all the i’s/cross all the t’s.

That Netflix doc showed just how much even the left alligned MSM played down events of the day. Those guillotines were not for show.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024