Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gove may have given Boris some of his "Confidence and Supply arrangement&qu 21:40 - Jun 6 with 991 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Sniff

Sniff

Sniff

Unfathomably upbeat.

Sniff

Sniff

Sniff

He even did a silly voice!
[Post edited 6 Jun 2022 21:41]
Gove may have given Boris some of his "Confidence and Supply arrangement&am on 22:03 - Jun 6 with 935 viewsHARRY10

I would be careful about such libellous comments......err......something about a court.........and umm
Gove may have given Boris some of his "Confidence and Supply arrangement&am on 01:10 - Jun 7 with 834 viewsHARRY10

Christ !

I gave just watched it, he is pepsi'ed out of his head

the constant dry sniffing, and the give away mad rant at 1.00 min

to say nothing of the mad, staring eyes

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/boris-johnson-confidence-vote-b20
Gove may have given Boris some of his "Confidence and Supply arrangement&am on 05:32 - Jun 7 with 771 viewsdissboy2

Gove may have given Boris some of his "Confidence and Supply arrangement&am on 01:10 - Jun 7 by HARRY10

Christ !

I gave just watched it, he is pepsi'ed out of his head

the constant dry sniffing, and the give away mad rant at 1.00 min

to say nothing of the mad, staring eyes

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/boris-johnson-confidence-vote-b20

"hayfever" no doubt

lol
Gove may have given Boris some of his "Confidence and Supply arrangement&am on 12:06 - Jun 7 with 632 viewsHARRY10

Gove may have given Boris some of his "Confidence and Supply arrangement&am on 05:32 - Jun 7 by dissboy2

"hayfever" no doubt

lol

This mornings papers are saying he told the cabinet that he wants to snort a line under Partygate
Gove may have given Boris some of his "Confidence and Supply arrangement&am on 15:55 - Jun 7 with 519 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Gove may have given Boris some of his "Confidence and Supply arrangement&am on 12:06 - Jun 7 by HARRY10

This mornings papers are saying he told the cabinet that he wants to snort a line under Partygate

I'm waiting for the Sue Gram report.

24 Hour Work Event People.

Snorting like Peppa Pig.

Operation Save Big Dog a Line.

His face is growing, it's got a Charlie Sheen to it.

Journalist: "148 votes against, that must have been a big blow..?"
*Johnson wipes nose* "No, it's just hay fever..."

"They may say I'm on the rocks, but I'm just going to crack on."
Gove may have given Boris some of his "Confidence and Supply arrangement&am on 15:56 - Jun 7 with 517 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Gove may have given Boris some of his "Confidence and Supply arrangement&am on 22:03 - Jun 6 by HARRY10

I would be careful about such libellous comments......err......something about a court.........and umm

That was just a standard rug-pull reveal joke about him dyeing his hair.
Gove may have given Boris some of his "Confidence and Supply arrangement&am on 15:56 - Jun 7 with 517 viewsEwan_Oozami

Gove may have given Boris some of his "Confidence and Supply arrangement&am on 15:55 - Jun 7 by ArnoldMoorhen

I'm waiting for the Sue Gram report.

24 Hour Work Event People.

Snorting like Peppa Pig.

Operation Save Big Dog a Line.

His face is growing, it's got a Charlie Sheen to it.

Journalist: "148 votes against, that must have been a big blow..?"
*Johnson wipes nose* "No, it's just hay fever..."

"They may say I'm on the rocks, but I'm just going to crack on."

"Are you a right Charlie?"

"No, I use both nostrils..."

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Gove may have given Boris some of his "Confidence and Supply arrangement&am on 16:29 - Jun 7 with 476 viewsHARRY10

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024