Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
My morning poo-poo took 3 flushes to clear. Who do I call? 08:35 - Jun 28 with 590 viewsBlueBoots

My morning poo-poo took 3 flushes to clear. Who do I call?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: My morning poo-poo took 3 flushes to clear. Who do I call?

My morning poo-poo took 3 flushes to clear. Who do I call? on 08:46 - Jun 28 with 555 viewsZx1988

Archant. They'll gladly give you a write-up.

Poll: Stone Island - immediate associations

My morning poo-poo took 3 flushes to clear. Who do I call? on 08:47 - Jun 28 with 553 viewsGuthrum

My morning poo-poo took 3 flushes to clear. Who do I call? on 08:46 - Jun 28 by Zx1988

Complete with photo of a fire engine.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

My morning poo-poo took 3 flushes to clear. Who do I call? on 09:16 - Jun 28 with 503 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Dyno-Rod.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

My morning poo-poo took 3 flushes to clear. Who do I call? on 10:01 - Jun 28 with 471 viewsBlueBoots

My morning poo-poo took 3 flushes to clear. Who do I call? on 08:46 - Jun 28 by Zx1988

Think this story is too big for them to handle - I'm going straight to the Press Association

My morning poo-poo took 3 flushes to clear. Who do I call? on 11:17 - Jun 28 with 406 viewsBrianTablet

My morning poo-poo took 3 flushes to clear. Who do I call? on 08:47 - Jun 28 by Guthrum

Complete with photo of a fire engine.

Complete with turd degree burns
[Post edited 28 Jun 2022 11:17]

"......Paul Mariner......John Wark...... Brian Tablet...errrrrrr Talbot"
Poll: In a hellish scenario, would you rather...

My morning poo-poo took 3 flushes to clear. Who do I call? on 11:20 - Jun 28 with 393 viewsWeWereZombies

My morning poo-poo took 3 flushes to clear. Who do I call? on 11:17 - Jun 28 by BrianTablet

Complete with turd degree burns
[Post edited 28 Jun 2022 11:17]

And a dump truck in the background.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

My morning poo-poo took 3 flushes to clear. Who do I call? on 08:17 - Jun 29 with 274 viewsBlueBoots

Running a bit late this morning, but have a feeling normal service will be resumed today

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024