Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No media tonight? 22:40 - Aug 9 with 844 viewsHipsterectomy

Silence from the club twitter. Was McKenna on Radio Suffolk?

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

No media tonight? on 22:40 - Aug 9 with 828 viewsHipsterectomy

Just posted

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

No media tonight? on 22:43 - Aug 9 with 780 viewsJuggsy

Yes, saying the same old thing in his stilted delivery that strangely goes higher in pitch at the end of each sentence.
No media tonight? on 22:43 - Aug 9 with 767 viewshatch

He's gone.
No media tonight? on 22:48 - Aug 9 with 697 viewsBobsthename

No media tonight? on 22:43 - Aug 9 by Juggsy

Yes, saying the same old thing in his stilted delivery that strangely goes higher in pitch at the end of each sentence.

Said it himself the cup was not our priority maybe the club should tell the fans at least they’ll know what to expect.
No media tonight? on 22:49 - Aug 9 with 688 viewspointofblue

No media tonight? on 22:48 - Aug 9 by Bobsthename

Said it himself the cup was not our priority maybe the club should tell the fans at least they’ll know what to expect.

Didn't we know that the league is a bigger priority than the cup already?

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

No media tonight? on 22:53 - Aug 9 with 632 viewsBobsthename

No media tonight? on 22:49 - Aug 9 by pointofblue

Didn't we know that the league is a bigger priority than the cup already?

Yes but fans never expected i couldn’t give toss display.
No media tonight? on 23:03 - Aug 9 with 548 viewsChurchman

No media tonight? on 22:53 - Aug 9 by Bobsthename

Yes but fans never expected i couldn’t give toss display.

I wasn’t at the game, but presume you were. I take it you mean by an ‘I couldn’t give a toss display’ that the players didn’t try. Is this the case?

I ask because if they didn’t, it contradicts McKenna’s post match interview and quite frankly every player that didn’t try needs bomb squadding and he needs to be held to account. As you were clearly there, perhaps you could name names?
No media tonight? on 23:17 - Aug 9 with 489 viewsBobsthename

No media tonight? on 23:03 - Aug 9 by Churchman

I wasn’t at the game, but presume you were. I take it you mean by an ‘I couldn’t give a toss display’ that the players didn’t try. Is this the case?

I ask because if they didn’t, it contradicts McKenna’s post match interview and quite frankly every player that didn’t try needs bomb squadding and he needs to be held to account. As you were clearly there, perhaps you could name names?

I was at work but judging by mckenna twitter interview i he seems to suggest it’s not a cup that interested us hence the ‘i couldn’t give a toss’ it’s just what i took from his interview but he is a good talker but i can’t always believe what he says.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024