Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Big screen was much better last night 18:06 - Aug 10 with 949 viewsdominiciawful

That’s a positive.

Nice that the club is actively looking for feedback on what it does and then changing things accordingly.

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

Big screen was much better last night on 21:13 - Aug 10 with 775 viewsSheffordBlue

Showed a few selected Tweets in the run up to the game I think as well

Poll: How many points do you think you'll need to get a ticket for Norwich?

Big screen was much better last night on 21:30 - Aug 10 with 725 viewsstarofanglia

Particularly like how they teased everyone by displaying the same layout with unreadable text for the first 2 minutes
Big screen was much better last night on 21:54 - Aug 10 with 647 viewsazuremerlangus

First time I’d seen it was last night - much better than I was expecting. With the new dugouts and digital advertising boards around the touchline the ground is starting to look much better.

I’m being picky but the font they are using for the score doesn’t look right, and when the elapsed time is displayed the justification is set to the right - this means when the last digit is a 1 the whole time temporarily jumps to the right (I did say I was being picky…)

Poll: What type of manager will we get?

Big screen was much better last night on 21:54 - Aug 10 with 646 viewsitfcjoe

I can’t see it from my seat and annoyingly they don’t show subs on other scoreboard any more

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Big screen was much better last night on 23:08 - Aug 10 with 534 viewsFreddies_Ears

I had moved to the far corner of West Upper last night, as far away from the screen as you can get. Screen was perfect, no problem reading the critical info, especially the scores from other games. And I am old, with eyesight that is far from perfect.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024