Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If we do get the two midfielders 11:31 - Jan 4 with 1170 viewsBobsthename

as stated we then need a central defender / fullback for cover but who will be our new striker or do we think Mckenna will stay it’s what he has which in my eyes is going to be a big problem.
If we do get the two midfielders on 11:33 - Jan 4 with 1132 viewspointofblue

I think McKenna wants someone up front but who is the big question. Collins and Brown were the names mentioned but it seems to be a tough position to fill.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

If we do get the two midfielders on 11:33 - Jan 4 with 1127 viewsSheffordBlue

I'll be really surprised if we sign any defenders this window. 4 CBs for two positions and 2 at each of the fullback positions.

Issues at the back seem to more related to tactics/coaching rather than personnel.

Poll: How many points do you think you'll need to get a ticket for Norwich?

If we do get the two midfielders on 12:04 - Jan 4 with 968 viewsGuthrum

If we do get the two midfielders on 11:33 - Jan 4 by SheffordBlue

I'll be really surprised if we sign any defenders this window. 4 CBs for two positions and 2 at each of the fullback positions.

Issues at the back seem to more related to tactics/coaching rather than personnel.

Indeed. We are set up to keep the ball and attack, not defend at the back. Can't have everything (at this level).

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

If we do get the two midfielders on 13:27 - Jan 4 with 781 viewsBigCommon

If we do get the two midfielders on 12:04 - Jan 4 by Guthrum

Indeed. We are set up to keep the ball and attack, not defend at the back. Can't have everything (at this level).

Exactly.. Last season when we broke a club record for clean sheets in a row.. People moaning because Thompson wasn't getting forwards enough down our left. I guess the best teams have to be great at both ends of the pitch. But it's a hard balance to find. Especially with the caliber of players at this level.
If we do get the two midfielders on 13:50 - Jan 4 with 666 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Surely even if clubs are asking silly money for strikers it’s worth paying a bit over the odds. What is the cost of not getting promoted- additional revenue in the championship, a step closer to Prem. Failing to go up from insufficient investment may mean losing key players to Champs clubs and most likely reduced attendances/gate receipts next season.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024