Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Charlie Austin signs for a Town 17:17 - Dec 30 with 2435 viewsIllinoisblue

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Charlie Austin signs for a Town on 17:22 - Dec 30 with 2341 viewsNo_Moore_Kieffer

And they play Col U on Sunday 🙈😬
Charlie Austin signs for a Town on 20:17 - Dec 30 with 1881 viewsringwoodblue

He’s a great signing for Swindon.

Poll: How do you feel about the EADT digital subscription?

Charlie Austin signs for a Town on 21:58 - Dec 30 with 1663 viewsSharkey

Charlie Austin signs for a Town on 17:22 - Dec 30 by No_Moore_Kieffer

And they play Col U on Sunday 🙈😬

Bringing seven buses of fans, I heard.

By the way, I also heard that Sears and Noublé are both definitely leaving Colchester in Jan.
Charlie Austin signs for a Town on 22:41 - Dec 30 with 1544 viewsNo_Moore_Kieffer

Charlie Austin signs for a Town on 21:58 - Dec 30 by Sharkey

Bringing seven buses of fans, I heard.

By the way, I also heard that Sears and Noublé are both definitely leaving Colchester in Jan.

Wouldn't shock me, although don't know for sure. Not sure why they're not keen on Nouble, could have done with him last night.
But they do need funds, Sears isn't cutting it and Nouble out of favour. Got to keep Chilvers, Tchamadeu and Tovide, regardless.
Charlie Austin signs for a Town on 23:48 - Dec 30 with 1410 viewsSharkey

Charlie Austin signs for a Town on 22:41 - Dec 30 by No_Moore_Kieffer

Wouldn't shock me, although don't know for sure. Not sure why they're not keen on Nouble, could have done with him last night.
But they do need funds, Sears isn't cutting it and Nouble out of favour. Got to keep Chilvers, Tchamadeu and Tovide, regardless.

I don't know what happened with Noublé. The new manager seemed to like him a lot when he first arrived, and as you suggest, he would have been an obvious substitute when Akinde tired. I do have it 'on good authority' that he and Freddie are off, which is sad as they've both been big favourites at the club, not least with the kids.

Tchamadeu is fun to watch, though it was his characteristic lapse in concentration that let Wimbledon back in it. Kazim too is some athlete.
Charlie Austin signs for a Town on 14:38 - Jan 4 with 956 viewsSharkey

Charlie Austin signs for a Town on 23:48 - Dec 30 by Sharkey

I don't know what happened with Noublé. The new manager seemed to like him a lot when he first arrived, and as you suggest, he would have been an obvious substitute when Akinde tired. I do have it 'on good authority' that he and Freddie are off, which is sad as they've both been big favourites at the club, not least with the kids.

Tchamadeu is fun to watch, though it was his characteristic lapse in concentration that let Wimbledon back in it. Kazim too is some athlete.

I’ve heard Noublé is going to Cambridge, on loan. If true, nice for him to bounce up a league .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024