Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
JJ 21:22 - Jan 10 with 915 viewsFrimleyBlue

What was the latest on his injury?

With KM saying we won't be cancelling his loan.. do you think we might be seeing him sooner than first thought?

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

JJ on 23:36 - Jan 10 with 769 viewsNutkins_Return

Scan was due middle of this month from memory and McKenna said would give them a better indication. I think he was due back around March (guess middle of Feb earliest if things fine really well but that's a guess based on a few coming back quicker). He won't get much look in until fully fit (if all going well).
JJ on 08:14 - Jan 11 with 557 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

JJ on 23:36 - Jan 10 by Nutkins_Return

Scan was due middle of this month from memory and McKenna said would give them a better indication. I think he was due back around March (guess middle of Feb earliest if things fine really well but that's a guess based on a few coming back quicker). He won't get much look in until fully fit (if all going well).

I don’t expect to see him much again if at all.

Does make some sense though that if he can be fit for the last month of the season as we simply don’t know what shape the squad will be in at that time in terms of injuries etc.

If everyone stays fit & healthy I doubt we will see much other than perhaps a couple of cameos off the bench
JJ on 08:46 - Jan 11 with 485 viewsiamipswich

Given he doesn't need to be registered it makes sense to keep him regardless. The only reason to end the loan would be to free up some wage budget I guess (assuming we are paying a portion of his wages).

I think start of March is roughly when he's expected back but depends on the scan which is in mid-Jan as already mentioned.

Poll: Who will return first?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024