Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Crikey 18:51 - Jan 24 with 783 viewsTalkingBlues

Keogh starting at the back does not inspire me with any confidence at all, also would have liked to see Hirst starting in a far more attacking role, not the hold up play he was asked to play last match.

Not the team I would have picked, but let's see where we are when the whistle blows.

COYB

Poll: Is it wrong to take more pleasure from seeing Germany lose, than England win

Crikey on 18:53 - Jan 24 with 734 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Keogh surprises me but perhaps he has trained especially well.

I would have liked to see Hirst play too but as you say perhaps Ladapo is more suited to the role. If that is so, let's hope the plan for a change involves a change of system/tactics too.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Crikey on 18:53 - Jan 24 with 730 viewsFromReuserWithLove

He is just what we need right now.
Crikey on 18:58 - Jan 24 with 650 viewsTalkingBlues

Crikey on 18:53 - Jan 24 by Nthsuffolkblue

Keogh surprises me but perhaps he has trained especially well.

I would have liked to see Hirst play too but as you say perhaps Ladapo is more suited to the role. If that is so, let's hope the plan for a change involves a change of system/tactics too.

At least Broadhead and Clarke their first starts, looking forward to seeing how they get on, glimpses (through the fog) of Broadhead suggested somebody who can run with the ball and cause problems, but Clarke I literally didn't see once, lol, so will be nice to see what he looks like.

Poll: Is it wrong to take more pleasure from seeing Germany lose, than England win

Crikey on 19:00 - Jan 24 with 627 viewsTalkingBlues

Crikey on 18:53 - Jan 24 by FromReuserWithLove

We could do with a 10 years younger Keogh though, he's not exactly mobile these days and looks very shaky against anybody who's even a little bit quick, let's hope he does the business tonight.

He isn’t, he’s crap. (n/t) on 19:00 - Jan 24 with 614 viewsBloots

Crikey on 18:53 - Jan 24 by FromReuserWithLove

Enduringly lovable, intelligent and thunderingly exquisite.

Crikey on 19:02 - Jan 24 with 594 viewsDarkHorse

After watching our defending for the first goal on Saturday I've no problem with trying anyone else.
Crikey on 19:03 - Jan 24 with 564 viewsringwoodblue

Not convinced we’ll get a clean sheet tonight now. Changed my prediction from 2-0 to 2-1

Poll: How do you feel about the EADT digital subscription?

Crikey on 19:34 - Jan 24 with 405 viewsFromReuserWithLove

Crikey on 19:03 - Jan 24 by ringwoodblue

Not convinced we’ll get a clean sheet tonight now. Changed my prediction from 2-0 to 2-1

Woolfenden and JD gave you more hope of a clean sheet? Why?? Woolfenden looks a great player when the going is easy but if you need someone to put there body on the line he ain't yer man. Keogh may be a bit creaky but he is a leader and we need a no nonsense leader at the back right now. The 'Rolls Royce' is due a service.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024