Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Interesting article from Adam Boulton on 'presenticians' 14:35 - Mar 10 with 429 viewsDanTheMan

https://news.sky.com/story/adam-boulton-the-growing-list-of-presenticians-as-lin

Not really thought about how common this trend is becoming but I think he's right that it's fairly alarming. Not sure what you can do about it, and I doubt Ofcom really has the teeth to try and crackdown.

Really don't want to see us end up in the same situation as America where each channel is very obviously biased one way or another.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Interesting article from Adam Boulton on 'presenticians' on 14:39 - Mar 10 with 395 viewsJ2BLUE

God I hate the endless labels. Make it stop. Does my head in. Everything needs to go in a box.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Interesting article from Adam Boulton on 'presenticians' on 14:44 - Mar 10 with 375 viewsDJR

There appear to be different rules that apply to news on the BBC, ITV, Channel 4 and Sky, and long may it continue.

And I suppose irony about those on the right complaining about left wing bias is that they have two TV programmes, as well as the majority of the printed media, and all that there is in opposition is the odd newspaper and Gary Lineker.

They have also had the Tories in power for 13 years, and got Brexit done, so they don't really have much really to complain about.
[Post edited 10 Mar 2023 14:45]
Interesting article from Adam Boulton on 'presenticians' on 14:45 - Mar 10 with 369 viewsDarth_Koont

This revolving door and cosiness between politicians, journalists and lobbyists is a particular trait of the current and dangerously undemocratic UK politics. Compounded by the positively ancient and unfit FPTP system.

But we can’t imagine all US news is like Fox News and it generally isn’t as partisan as the UK. The UK has the worst media in the OECD in terms of trust and I think that’s entirely right given how desperately poor it is.

Pronouns: He/Him

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024