Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Elkan Baggot 14:08 - Mar 12 with 1390 viewscbower

I see he has made just the one appearance at Cheltenham after his Jan loan. What's the story there?

bluescouser

Elkan Baggot on 14:11 - Mar 12 with 1352 viewsLankHenners

He's had an injury recently but before that was an unused sub pretty much every game. Tough I guess to come in as a defender when they have a very settled back line. Probably needs an injury/suspension to get in but not many games left anyway which is a shame for him.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Elkan Baggot on 14:16 - Mar 12 with 1308 viewscbower

Elkan Baggot on 14:11 - Mar 12 by LankHenners

He's had an injury recently but before that was an unused sub pretty much every game. Tough I guess to come in as a defender when they have a very settled back line. Probably needs an injury/suspension to get in but not many games left anyway which is a shame for him.

He played 17 times for Gillingham, probably would have been better staying there for the season and clocking up 30+ games. Hindsight though.

bluescouser

Elkan Baggot on 15:39 - Mar 12 with 1069 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Elkan Baggot on 14:16 - Mar 12 by cbower

He played 17 times for Gillingham, probably would have been better staying there for the season and clocking up 30+ games. Hindsight though.

Indeed. If he had played at a higher level, it would have been better. Being a part of a different set-up may well have benefitted him too even without the pitch time. He could just as easily been out injured at Gillingham too.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Elkan Baggot on 15:41 - Mar 12 with 1053 viewsSheffordBlue

Elkan Baggot on 14:16 - Mar 12 by cbower

Gillingham did a lot of business in the January transfer window. Baggott's move may well have come about after discussions with the Gills about the likelihood of him continuing to play week in/week out there

Poll: How many points do you think you'll need to get a ticket for Norwich?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024