Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Come on Ashton we need a sky bar and roof walk in the new cobbold! 11:17 - Apr 18 with 830 viewsunstableblue

And a huge golden Suffolk punch horse on the roof as well

And a museum

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/65308511

Pull your finger out

Note: Old Trafford is decaying after years of under investment and revenue draining by the Glazers.. and loses out as a Euro venue to this new expanded Man City stadium!

Also Everton win out over Liverpool, but that new Everton stadium is stunning:

London, England — Wembley Stadium, capacity 90,652
Cardiff, Wales — Millennium Stadium, capacity 73,952
London, England — Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, capacity 62,322
Manchester, England — City of Manchester Stadium, capacity ~61,000 (capacity to be expanded 2023-26)
Liverpool, England — Everton Stadium, capacity 52,679
Newcastle, England — St James' Park, capacity 52,305
Birmingham, England — Villa Park, capacity 52,190 (capacity to be expanded)
Glasgow, Scotland — Hampden Park, capacity 52,032
Dublin, Republic of Ireland — Dublin Stadium, capacity 51,711
Belfast, Northern Ireland — Casement Park, proposed capacity 34,500

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Come on Ashton we need a sky bar and roof walk in the new cobbold! on 11:23 - Apr 18 with 756 viewsEdwardStone

I think that, as a sign of our gratitude, we should build a huge Golden Arch into the Fanzone and dedicate it to Mr A.

We could call it Ashton Gate
[Post edited 18 Apr 2023 11:37]
Come on Ashton we need a sky bar and roof walk in the new cobbold! on 11:32 - Apr 18 with 710 viewsunstableblue

Come on Ashton we need a sky bar and roof walk in the new cobbold! on 11:23 - Apr 18 by EdwardStone

I think that, as a sign of our gratitude, we should build a huge Golden Arch into the Fanzone and dedicate it to Mr A.

The Bristol City fans would no doubt chip in

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Come on Ashton we need a sky bar and roof walk in the new cobbold! on 11:37 - Apr 18 with 676 viewsChurchman

Come on Ashton we need a sky bar and roof walk in the new cobbold! on 11:23 - Apr 18 by EdwardStone

That made me laugh. Ashton Gate sounds better than Ashton Arch and also would annoy a few of Bristol City’s finest. With remodelling the ground we could have Ashtons atrium for reception and Ashtons rear entrance…..

Having read about the Man City development, the cost is £300m. Chump change for the headchoppers. I must say it looks amazing.
Come on Ashton we need a sky bar and roof walk in the new cobbold! on 11:59 - Apr 18 with 550 viewsBigCommon

Come on Ashton we need a sky bar and roof walk in the new cobbold! on 11:32 - Apr 18 by unstableblue

The Bristol City fans would no doubt chip in

They'll be getting funnelled down Ashtons Alley, to get to the new away section...
Come on Ashton we need a sky bar and roof walk in the new cobbold! on 12:24 - Apr 18 with 488 viewsDilithium85

I didn't realise Villa's ground is that large. They do get 42k regularly as well.
If Ipswich get a bigger ground than Belfast can we host some games?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024