Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A minor consolation for Sheffield Wednesday fans... 19:30 - Apr 29 with 800 viewsBlueBoots

...Sheffield Wednesday now hold the record for the highest points total for the team finishing 3rd in League One (previously held by Sheffield United in the 2011/2012 season (90 Points))

Poll: My morning poo-poo took 3 flushes to clear. Who do I call?

A minor consolation for Sheffield Wednesday fans... on 19:31 - Apr 29 with 772 viewsJ2BLUE

Well I expect that will be a massive comfort.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

A minor consolation for Sheffield Wednesday fans... on 19:36 - Apr 29 with 697 viewsChurchman

Whoopee……

They deserve promotion and by and large their supporters are fine, but I hope Barnsley make it. The top four points totals this year are incredible.
[Post edited 29 Apr 2023 19:37]
A minor consolation for Sheffield Wednesday fans... on 19:40 - Apr 29 with 653 viewsBlueBadger

A minor consolation for Sheffield Wednesday fans... on 19:31 - Apr 29 by J2BLUE

Well I expect that will be a massive comfort.

Don't sneer, Norwich have had the open topped bus out for lesser achievements.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

A minor consolation for Sheffield Wednesday fans... on 19:48 - Apr 29 with 582 viewsBlueBoots

A minor consolation for Sheffield Wednesday fans... on 19:36 - Apr 29 by Churchman

Whoopee……

They deserve promotion and by and large their supporters are fine, but I hope Barnsley make it. The top four points totals this year are incredible.
[Post edited 29 Apr 2023 19:37]

Definitely deserve it for pushing us and Plymouth all the way; much as I'd like Barnsley to make it (for their outstanding fans - going back to the 2000 play-off final and since), as they only just came down last season maybe the Owls should get their reward, and Barnsley can go again next season.

Poll: My morning poo-poo took 3 flushes to clear. Who do I call?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024