Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bloke in the away end 06:54 - Apr 30 with 1887 viewsRIPbobby

Anybody see the guy in the away end being chucked out at 3 or 4 nil. I reckon he must have hit 4 or 5 stewards. He was really unleashing. Incredible.
Bloke in the away end on 08:13 - Apr 30 with 1515 viewsEly_Blue

It wasn’t even at 3 nil, it was just after we’d gone 2-0 up, I didn’t see what he did to deserve being hauled out kicking and screaming like that but all that way to see 15 minutes of football, what a waste!

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

Bloke in the away end on 08:30 - Apr 30 with 1399 viewsWickets

Was it Chris Sutton !
Bloke in the away end on 08:33 - Apr 30 with 1366 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Bloke in the away end on 08:13 - Apr 30 by Ely_Blue

It wasn’t even at 3 nil, it was just after we’d gone 2-0 up, I didn’t see what he did to deserve being hauled out kicking and screaming like that but all that way to see 15 minutes of football, what a waste!

To be fair to the OP, if the whole thing was over in a fee minutes, he could have begun kicking off at 2-nil, and been chucked out at 4-nil!
Bloke in the away end on 11:24 - Apr 30 with 1002 viewsfred_binneys_head

Bloke in the away end on 08:33 - Apr 30 by ArnoldMoorhen

To be fair to the OP, if the whole thing was over in a fee minutes, he could have begun kicking off at 2-nil, and been chucked out at 4-nil!

Exeter fan here. I got the impression that the lad was an Ipswich fan who celebrated when you scored, but I could be wrong, he might have been one of ours.

Anyway, congratulations on your well deserved promotion, you were clearly the best side we've played this season, home and away. Thought yesterday was a bit unfair of you to destroy us like that, pick on someone your own size next time.

I thought the atmosphere yesterday was great and I loved seeing your stadium packed to the rafters with people wearing blue. You've got a great kit and the stadium looked brilliant. You made a racket for most of the game but it was like the first half squeezed all of the noise out of you and the second half you didn't know what to do as all the tension had gone? Much of the 2nd half was played to the soundtrack of our songs, which was weird when you were 5-0 up and cruising to promotion, but you deserved the day you got. And thanks for the standing ovation when the away attendance was read out, that was a classy touch.

We're all hoping you beat argyle to the L1 championship next weekend, please do that. And good luck next season, I genuinely think you've got a great chance of competing for promotion again, as did many of the Exeter fans I spoke to yesterday.

Adios.
Bloke in the away end on 11:28 - Apr 30 with 976 viewsWarkystache

Bloke in the away end on 11:24 - Apr 30 by fred_binneys_head

Exeter fan here. I got the impression that the lad was an Ipswich fan who celebrated when you scored, but I could be wrong, he might have been one of ours.

Anyway, congratulations on your well deserved promotion, you were clearly the best side we've played this season, home and away. Thought yesterday was a bit unfair of you to destroy us like that, pick on someone your own size next time.

I thought the atmosphere yesterday was great and I loved seeing your stadium packed to the rafters with people wearing blue. You've got a great kit and the stadium looked brilliant. You made a racket for most of the game but it was like the first half squeezed all of the noise out of you and the second half you didn't know what to do as all the tension had gone? Much of the 2nd half was played to the soundtrack of our songs, which was weird when you were 5-0 up and cruising to promotion, but you deserved the day you got. And thanks for the standing ovation when the away attendance was read out, that was a classy touch.

We're all hoping you beat argyle to the L1 championship next weekend, please do that. And good luck next season, I genuinely think you've got a great chance of competing for promotion again, as did many of the Exeter fans I spoke to yesterday.

Adios.

Cheers old bean - I was impressed with 900-odd fans coming all that way for a bit of a hit.

The fans I spoke to in the Town before the game didn't like Plymouth much either. In fact, 'hate' was one word that sprang to mind. Fair play.

Poll: If we were guaranteed promotion next season, how would you celebrate?
Blog: [Blog] It's Time the Club Pushed On

Bloke in the away end on 11:32 - Apr 30 with 953 viewsGeoffSentence

Bloke in the away end on 11:24 - Apr 30 by fred_binneys_head

Adios.

Agree with you about th second half being quiet in comparison, after the 6th goal the game was just being played out to its conclusion. All that celebrating in the first half was actually bloody knackering, I didn't have much left in the tank for the second half.

Thanks for the kind comments. I am confident that we will do our bit for the title but it is hard to see Argyle slipping up, so I reckon 100 points and second place will be our lot.

Also confident of challenging for promotion again next season, to the point that I think they should do like the do in Sunday morning football and just promote us two divisions at a time.

Good luck next season.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024