Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So, how many of his players is Cookie going to blame for this? (n/t) 18:37 - May 13 with 1558 viewsBlueBadger

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

So, how many of his players is Cookie going to blame for this? (n/t) on 19:01 - May 13 with 1487 viewsgtsb1966

Ive got no time for Cook but why do you care. You never go anyway despite living less than 30 miles away. You're the equivalent of someone who has so much gob about the government but never votes. I'm glad Notts County went up because they deserve it and like I said last night I wanted Sheff Weds to go up as I thought they deserve it (not the best post I've done granted) but everything is so negative from you. When we were losing you would suddenly log on at 4.30pm to post. It was like you wallowed in our misery. You could almost be a budgie!
So, how many of his players is Cookie going to blame for this? (n/t) on 19:04 - May 13 with 1467 viewsSwansea_Blue

So, how many of his players is Cookie going to blame for this? (n/t) on 19:01 - May 13 by gtsb1966

Ive got no time for Cook but why do you care. You never go anyway despite living less than 30 miles away. You're the equivalent of someone who has so much gob about the government but never votes. I'm glad Notts County went up because they deserve it and like I said last night I wanted Sheff Weds to go up as I thought they deserve it (not the best post I've done granted) but everything is so negative from you. When we were losing you would suddenly log on at 4.30pm to post. It was like you wallowed in our misery. You could almost be a budgie!

Marvellous. It’s been a while since we had a good rant.

A…n…d, relax.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

So, how many of his players is Cookie going to blame for this? (n/t) on 19:07 - May 13 with 1450 viewsgtsb1966

So, how many of his players is Cookie going to blame for this? (n/t) on 19:04 - May 13 by Swansea_Blue

Marvellous. It’s been a while since we had a good rant.

A…n…d, relax.

Toffee or salted popcorn 🍿
So, how many of his players is Cookie going to blame for this? (n/t) on 19:29 - May 13 with 1390 viewsDropCliffsNotBombs

Dude, you're going full Mach. Nobody wants that.
So, how many of his players is Cookie going to blame for this? (n/t) on 19:36 - May 13 with 1372 viewsSwansea_Blue

So, how many of his players is Cookie going to blame for this? (n/t) on 19:07 - May 13 by gtsb1966

Toffee or salted popcorn 🍿

Half and half if poss, otherwise salty

So, how many of his players is Cookie going to blame for this? (n/t) on 19:50 - May 13 with 1351 viewsBlueBadger

So, how many of his players is Cookie going to blame for this? (n/t) on 19:29 - May 13 by DropCliffsNotBombs

Dude, you're going full Mach. Nobody wants that.

I blame Luke Chambers and Cole Skuse.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

So, how many of his players is Cookie going to blame for this? (n/t) on 20:26 - May 13 with 1314 viewsgtsb1966

So, how many of his players is Cookie going to blame for this? (n/t) on 19:50 - May 13 by BlueBadger

They might play in an AFC Sudbury charity match soon. You'll be able to see them in the flesh.
So, how many of his players is Cookie going to blame for this? (n/t) on 20:35 - May 13 with 1303 viewsSwansea_Blue

So, how many of his players is Cookie going to blame for this? (n/t) on 19:50 - May 13 by BlueBadger

Gwion Edwards breaths a massive sigh of relief. I can’t believe I thought he might be able to step up and make a difference

Login to get fewer ads

So, how many of his players is Cookie going to blame for this? (n/t) on 10:19 - May 14 with 982 viewsMach_foreignBlue

You should also blame 'lAcK oF pRoPeR sTrUcTuRe and mOtIvAtIoN' for Andre Dozzell too.

No, no you can't blame Skuse and Chambers. Never ! They are the sacred cows. Their heroism, fight against relegation, memorable performances etc etc.

And they spoke out SO NICELY, didn't they?

So it is never their fault ! Never ! It was all those evils fault Hurst, Lambert and Cook.
[Post edited 14 May 2023 10:24]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024