Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
McKenna Tight-Lipped on Hutchinson 22:25 - Jul 19 with 1080 viewsNewsTWTD

McKenna Tight-Lipped on Hutchinson 19th Jul 2023 22:24
Blues boss Kieran McKenna kept his cards close to his chest when quizzed on reports of loan interest in Chelsea youngster Omari Hutchinson following this evening's 2-1 victory at Preston North End. 15

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
McKenna Tight-Lipped on Hutchinson on 23:50 - Jul 19 with 821 viewsquad

I think it's safe to say he won't be bringing in anyone to replace Burgess then.
McKenna Tight-Lipped on Hutchinson on 06:35 - Jul 20 with 641 viewsSheffordBlue

McKenna Tight-Lipped on Hutchinson on 23:50 - Jul 19 by quad

I think it's safe to say he won't be bringing in anyone to replace Burgess then.

I read that more as "we're not bringing in players just to bulk up the squad but if we can get some real quality in then we will."

I think Phil said Trusty is 'on the list' which does mean there's a list of defenders. There's probably a list for every position and if a deal can be done at the right price that improves the squad then we'll do it.

Poll: How many points do you think you'll need to get a ticket for Norwich?

McKenna Tight-Lipped on Hutchinson on 13:15 - Jul 20 with 428 viewsquad

McKenna Tight-Lipped on Hutchinson on 06:35 - Jul 20 by SheffordBlue

I read that more as "we're not bringing in players just to bulk up the squad but if we can get some real quality in then we will."

I think Phil said Trusty is 'on the list' which does mean there's a list of defenders. There's probably a list for every position and if a deal can be done at the right price that improves the squad then we'll do it.

I phrased that badly, I meant to say that central defenders don't seem to be a priority to McKenna. Hence "We've got good central defenders and players who can cover that position"

Who is Trusty by the way? Missed that.
McKenna Tight-Lipped on Hutchinson on 13:21 - Jul 20 with 409 viewsSheffordBlue

McKenna Tight-Lipped on Hutchinson on 13:15 - Jul 20 by quad

I phrased that badly, I meant to say that central defenders don't seem to be a priority to McKenna. Hence "We've got good central defenders and players who can cover that position"

Who is Trusty by the way? Missed that.

Trusty is an American left sided Centre Back. Potential to sign on a permanent.

Arsenal Defender Trusty On Town's List 12th Jul 2023 11:10
TWTD understands Arsenal’s US international Auston Trusty is among the central defenders on Town’s list of potential recruits this summer. 30

Poll: How many points do you think you'll need to get a ticket for Norwich?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024