Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Thank you to Kieran and the Team 17:37 - Aug 26 with 783 viewsKeno

Its been such an amazing run that has brought so much joy, given us back our sense of belief and started us on the way back to where we belong.

This was what we wished for, and you have made it happen.

The run had to end somewhere and lost today but this time last year that team some something like 30 places above us in the league so no shame there,

Onwards, upwards and COYBS!!

and humming the Dambusters March quietly to myself 'we all hate Leeds and Leeds and Leeds etc etc etc"

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Thank you to Kieran and the Team on 17:40 - Aug 26 with 735 viewsjasondozzell

Hear hear
Thank you to Kieran and the Team on 17:49 - Aug 26 with 684 viewsbilllm

Thank you to Kieran and the Team on 17:40 - Aug 26 by jasondozzell

Hear hear

We were ok mad ten minutes defending but very competitive with them nothing to fear from them thought we were the more aggressive team they were more clinical with our mistakes,
Like haladky if Walton's in goal we don't lose that,
Thank you to Kieran and the Team on 18:23 - Aug 26 with 602 viewsSlippinJimmyJuan

Cannot fault the effort today, just the execution. I think that's what is so frustrating for me about the result - they were there for the taking but we just let ourselves down in defence.

Just our luck to play Leeds when they get their three best players in the side, but we more than held our own for much of the game. Hey ho, I was pretty miserable at full time but having vented down the phone I feel much better. Onwards and upwards.

Poll: What is your milk of choice?

Thank you to Kieran and the Team on 18:29 - Aug 26 with 572 viewsnoggin

Thank you to Kieran and the Team on 17:49 - Aug 26 by billlm

We were ok mad ten minutes defending but very competitive with them nothing to fear from them thought we were the more aggressive team they were more clinical with our mistakes,
Like haladky if Walton's in goal we don't lose that,

I think I know what you're trying to say.

Poll: If KM goes now, will you applaud him when he returns with his new club?

Thank you to Kieran and the Team on 18:46 - Aug 26 with 512 viewsJDB23

Yep, despite losing I come away from that with a lot of positivity. We competed against and gave a real good game to a team that’s worth about 10x our squad. Obviously that difference in individual quality showed in plenty of moments and we’re going to need to close that gap in the transfer market over the next few years but if we can do that then we’ll be a real threat.

Looking forward to seeing who we bring in this week and giving plenty of teams a bloody nose this season!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024