Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well done 10:17 - Sep 27 with 1820 viewsMeddyliol

I am a Wolves supporter but also an Ipswich Town supporter. I used to go to Ipswich matches regularly when stationed at RAF Wattisham in the 1980’s. Remember the brilliant team when Frans Thyson and Arnold Muren (excuse my spelling). As I said, I am primarily a Wolves supporter but if we are not careful your team and Wolves will be swapping places next year. Anyway, well done last night andI really hope to see you in the premiership next year.
Well done on 12:16 - Sep 27 with 1606 viewsBluespeed225

Cheers. Good turn out by Wolves. Seem a bit peed off with current manager/set up?
Well done on 13:44 - Sep 27 with 1406 views_clive_baker_

Nice post with a touch of class.

I think I’m right in saying wolves and Norwich have some needle between them. Not sure of the history behind it but that makes your lot fine in my book. Good judges of character.
Well done on 14:20 - Sep 27 with 1294 viewsiamatractorboy

Well done on 13:44 - Sep 27 by _clive_baker_

Nice post with a touch of class.

I think I’m right in saying wolves and Norwich have some needle between them. Not sure of the history behind it but that makes your lot fine in my book. Good judges of character.

I think one Kevin Muscat may be responsible for that but I could be wrong. A man who liked a 'robust' challenge or ten.
Well done on 14:38 - Sep 27 with 1248 viewsGavTWTD

Memory is a bit fuzzy but I remember an England match played at PR in which Steve Bull played. Wolves fans came down in their thousands and was a really good natured day. Might have been a B match.

"Bully's scored more than Ipswich" I think was a chant when Bull had scored 50 that season. Or something.

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Well done on 14:52 - Sep 27 with 1177 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Well done on 14:20 - Sep 27 by iamatractorboy

I think one Kevin Muscat may be responsible for that but I could be wrong. A man who liked a 'robust' challenge or ten.

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

Well done on 15:35 - Sep 27 with 1023 viewsgainsboroughblue

Well done on 14:38 - Sep 27 by GavTWTD

Memory is a bit fuzzy but I remember an England match played at PR in which Steve Bull played. Wolves fans came down in their thousands and was a really good natured day. Might have been a B match.

"Bully's scored more than Ipswich" I think was a chant when Bull had scored 50 that season. Or something.

Yeah. There were loads of them in Churchmans. Mini pitch invasion when he scored.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024