Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Home games - extra tickets for ST holders 13:29 - Nov 9 with 946 viewsunbelievablue

I'm talking specifically about Norwich and Leicester games here. Any likelihood of these reaching the Season Ticket holder category?

Le meilleur des mondes possibles
Poll: When booking a reservation at a restaurant/bar, do you give...

Home games - extra tickets for ST holders on 13:37 - Nov 9 with 887 viewsZx1988

I wouldn't have thought so for the derby - it's probably going to be one of the hottest tickets at PR for many a year.

Leicester might have a better chance, what with it being on Boxing Day, a late kickoff, and on Sky.

Poll: Stone Island - immediate associations

Home games - extra tickets for ST holders on 13:39 - Nov 9 with 875 viewsChampionsofInnsbruck

Leicester City wouldn't necessarily be a total sell out, and when was the last time a home derby sold out? I seem to remember the crowds diminished for those, to the point even the Playoff game against them was easy to get tickets for if I recall. I expect there will be demand this time, but I don't expect ST holders will get any preferably treatment, I assume members will?
Home games - extra tickets for ST holders on 13:42 - Nov 9 with 858 viewsunbelievablue

Home games - extra tickets for ST holders on 13:39 - Nov 9 by ChampionsofInnsbruck

Leicester City wouldn't necessarily be a total sell out, and when was the last time a home derby sold out? I seem to remember the crowds diminished for those, to the point even the Playoff game against them was easy to get tickets for if I recall. I expect there will be demand this time, but I don't expect ST holders will get any preferably treatment, I assume members will?

2023/24 Members - Non Season Ticket Holders
2023/24 Members - Season Ticket Holders
2023/24 Season Ticket Holders
General Sale

This is the order for home games.

Le meilleur des mondes possibles
Poll: When booking a reservation at a restaurant/bar, do you give...

Home games - extra tickets for ST holders on 14:09 - Nov 9 with 761 viewshoppy

Home games - extra tickets for ST holders on 13:39 - Nov 9 by ChampionsofInnsbruck

But back then, we weren't close to selling out our other league games... this season, we are pretty close to it, irrespective of the opposition.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Home games - extra tickets for ST holders on 14:12 - Nov 9 with 742 viewsiamipswich

Norwich will sell out in minutes I think.

My understanding is that there are up to 10,000 SB members vying for around 5,000 tickets.

Poll: Who will return first?

Home games - extra tickets for ST holders on 14:12 - Nov 9 with 741 viewsLankHenners

The limit of 1 extra ticket per priority band might mean it just about does but will be a scrap for the remaining few.

For the Norwich game especially I'd say it's probably 'wouldn't want to chance it' territory.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024