Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I took people’s advice on the breakup thread.. 00:55 - Dec 17 with 929 viewsSwailsey

And channeled it into a song. It’s here if anyone is interested in listening:

It’ll be on Spotify etc etc over the new few days too.

Thanks as always.

https://marcnewby.bandcamp.com/track/my-cat-is-ill

how do people want to be remembered when they finish the road? i think it’s something we should talk about before i make plans to go. be kinder to the next soul you insert your life through. please be kinder to the next soul you insert your life through. did i mention today that my cat is ill? i should mention that i think i am as well. we are given a machine that some of us can’t use. so, if i'm a body for another day then why can’t you afford kindness to the ones that you decide to choose? did i mention today that my cat is ill? i should mention that i know i am as well. he and me are intrinsically linked - as long as he’s alive, well then so i’ll be. i’m hurting myself inside your mouth, i wish that this was something we could speak about.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

I took people’s advice on the breakup thread.. on 02:14 - Dec 17 with 804 viewsRyorry

Brilliant! Great playing, & you have a beautiful voice.

Poll: Time of the annunciation

I took people’s advice on the breakup thread.. on 09:34 - Dec 17 with 660 viewsSwailsey

I took people’s advice on the breakup thread.. on 02:14 - Dec 17 by Ryorry

Brilliant! Great playing, & you have a beautiful voice.

Thanks Ryorry :)

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

I took people’s advice on the breakup thread.. on 09:40 - Dec 17 with 649 viewsGlasgowBlue

Superb stuff. Especially that last minute with the multi vocals. To get that written and recorded to studio standard in such a short time is incredible.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: What will be announced first?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

I took people’s advice on the breakup thread.. on 11:06 - Dec 17 with 576 viewsSwailsey

I took people’s advice on the breakup thread.. on 09:40 - Dec 17 by GlasgowBlue

Superb stuff. Especially that last minute with the multi vocals. To get that written and recorded to studio standard in such a short time is incredible.

Thanks so much mate

I took people’s advice on the breakup thread.. on 11:31 - Dec 17 with 558 viewshoppy

Excellent stuff. I hope doing that helped to channel some of the inevitable feelings you’ve been left with, and you’re ok.
Please do shout out if you need anyone to meet up for a coffee or a chat or whatever. You often pass my office, so you’d be welcome to pop in.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

I took people’s advice on the breakup thread.. on 13:58 - Dec 17 with 500 viewsSwailsey

I took people’s advice on the breakup thread.. on 11:31 - Dec 17 by hoppy

Excellent stuff. I hope doing that helped to channel some of the inevitable feelings you’ve been left with, and you’re ok.
Please do shout out if you need anyone to meet up for a coffee or a chat or whatever. You often pass my office, so you’d be welcome to pop in.

Thank you mate, I appreciate that. Life isn’t linear is it. Ups and downs.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024