Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ladapo criticism 22:47 - Dec 29 with 731 viewscbower

Most will see the missed chances as the major issue. The second one was really unlucky but to not get a shot away in the first chance was poor. For me, however, his touch is the real problem. Too many times the ball does not stick and when it does, his lay off is wayward. He hascdone a fine job for us in general but he looks well short for a team with serous aspirations of promotion this season. As for Jackson, my old mum used to say "God loves a trier", that’s what he does, try very hard. She was also fond of this one too - "You can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear". Kayden does a job but we really need better..

bluescouser

Ladapo criticism on 22:51 - Dec 29 with 646 viewsGeoffSentence

I don't like to be too hard on Ladapo, he must have been a bit rusty not having had much game time, but I have no idea what was going through his head for the first one. Clean through on goal and he chose to stop and turn round.

Those two chances would have been meat and drink for Hirst, exactly the sort of opportunities he thrives on, chasing the ball down having beaten the final defender. Pretty sure he would have scored one of the two at least.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Ladapo criticism on 00:40 - Dec 30 with 416 views66notout

Ladapo criticism on 22:51 - Dec 29 by GeoffSentence

I don't like to be too hard on Ladapo, he must have been a bit rusty not having had much game time, but I have no idea what was going through his head for the first one. Clean through on goal and he chose to stop and turn round.

Those two chances would have been meat and drink for Hirst, exactly the sort of opportunities he thrives on, chasing the ball down having beaten the final defender. Pretty sure he would have scored one of the two at least.

Alan Brazil would have scored - and I mean the current version!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024