Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No expense spared when Blackburn put on kids' entertainment 11:29 - Feb 11 with 866 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/969403759245537280/1203660409547268157/IM

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

No expense spared when Blackburn put on kids' entertainment on 11:45 - Feb 11 with 794 viewsgtsb1966

Hahaha haha....reminds me of this gem.
No expense spared when Blackburn put on kids' entertainment on 12:40 - Feb 11 with 695 viewsDubtractor

No expense spared when Blackburn put on kids' entertainment on 11:45 - Feb 11 by gtsb1966

Hahaha haha....reminds me of this gem.

It's a ten foot love length!

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

No expense spared when Blackburn put on kids' entertainment on 13:01 - Feb 11 with 601 viewsSwansea_Blue

We went to a Swans match earlier in the season where they were advertising a “fireworks extravaganza” just before kick off. So everyone was in the ground ready for kick off and I had visions of something like our flame throws or a ring of fireworks around the top of the stand. There were two rockets, the size you used to be able to buy from Woolies. We saw most of one, but I don’t thing the other made it above the skyline of the stand (and they’re not big stands)

There are some really crapily run clubs around. It’s easy to spot after seeing our neglect under Evans.
[Post edited 11 Feb 13:02]

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024