Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Manchester blues - anywhere showing the game tomorrow? 19:39 - Apr 9 with 638 viewsbluelou

It’s a long shot but in Manchester tomorrow evening and would like to catch the game in a pub rather than on my iPad….anywhere showing it?

Poll: What will have the greatest positive impact on attendances next season?

Manchester blues - anywhere showing the game tomorrow? on 19:54 - Apr 9 with 600 viewsSitfcB

You’d have to ask the pub to put it on via the red button and most pubs don’t have this option.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Manchester blues - anywhere showing the game tomorrow? on 14:04 - Apr 10 with 517 viewsbluelou

Quick bump on this. Are there any Manchester blues on here?

Manchester blues - anywhere showing the game tomorrow? on 16:16 - Apr 10 with 452 viewsrattram

Manchester blues - anywhere showing the game tomorrow? on 14:04 - Apr 10 by bluelou

Swansea v Stoke is the Championship game on Sky. £10 to watch our game on an ipad seems a good deal for those of us who can't get to Portman Rd this evening.
Manchester blues - anywhere showing the game tomorrow? on 17:53 - Apr 10 with 388 viewsLord_Lucan

Manchester blues - anywhere showing the game tomorrow? on 14:04 - Apr 10 by bluelou

I was in Manchester yesterday - but I've moved on to Liverpool last night and I'm currently staying in the worst hotel in northern England.

Pop over to Liverpool!

Edit - can any Liverpudlians recommend a bar that either isn't full of Irish, has Beatles songs at full tilt or has a statue of Cilla Black outside?
[Post edited 10 Apr 18:34]

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Manchester blues - anywhere showing the game tomorrow? on 18:45 - Apr 10 with 334 viewsandehpandeh

Manchester blues - anywhere showing the game tomorrow? on 17:53 - Apr 10 by Lord_Lucan

I was in Manchester yesterday - but I've moved on to Liverpool last night and I'm currently staying in the worst hotel in northern England.

Pop over to Liverpool!

Edit - can any Liverpudlians recommend a bar that either isn't full of Irish, has Beatles songs at full tilt or has a statue of Cilla Black outside?
[Post edited 10 Apr 18:34]

Einstein (Concert Square) is really good for matches, they've got about 50 screens in there so even if there's another big match on they'll likely be showing it.

If not, walk the other side of the square to Cheers and ask there, it's a lot quieter.
Manchester blues - anywhere showing the game tomorrow? on 06:51 - Apr 11 with 226 viewsbluelou

I watched it on my iPad in Bundobust brewery.
Great food. Frustrating game. Can’t believe we weren’t 1-0 at half time.
Another fine margins game, and it could have been a lot worse.

3 points Saturday please.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024