Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Every player, member of the coaching staff, member of staff at the club… 13:52 - Apr 30 with 671 viewstextbackup

And last of all, every supporter, will have a life story up to this point. Highs and lows. People that they wish that were are to share this moment with but unfortunately aren’t.

As supporters we have taken kick after kick, dragged to the lowest points this clubs ever seen. But here we are today.

There is nobody else in football that I’d trust more than McKenna with ‘my’ club… no player I’d trust more to captain ‘my’ team than Sam Morsy.

Our heros. And I’ve absolute belief they finish the job over the next two games.

(My has been stuck in commas, I mean ‘our’ but was from a personal opinion so opted for my)

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Every player, member of the coaching staff, member of staff at the club… on 14:11 - Apr 30 with 554 viewsitfcjoe

Morsy and McKenna's Men.....We're going up again

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Every player, member of the coaching staff, member of staff at the club… on 14:22 - Apr 30 with 499 viewstextbackup

Every player, member of the coaching staff, member of staff at the club… on 14:11 - Apr 30 by itfcjoe

Morsy and McKenna's Men.....We're going up again

Sing that through my letterbox when you get home tonight so it feels like I was there please

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Every player, member of the coaching staff, member of staff at the club… on 14:24 - Apr 30 with 471 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Good things come to those who wait.

And we've been waiting haven't we?

All this awfulness of the Evans era and long, painful years.
[Post edited 30 Apr 14:27]
Every player, member of the coaching staff, member of staff at the club… on 14:31 - Apr 30 with 409 viewsWellGroomedUngulate

Every player, member of the coaching staff, member of staff at the club… on 14:24 - Apr 30 by Mach_foreignBlue

Good things come to those who wait.

And we've been waiting haven't we?

All this awfulness of the Evans era and long, painful years.
[Post edited 30 Apr 14:27]

Too right. It's been a tortured wait, and one thing you can guarantee is that nobody will be more chuffed to see us go up than the likes of Chambers and Skuse, as well as several of those players who slogged away under the Evans era.

"Here for a good time, not a long time"

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024