Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Surprise Transfers 11:17 - Aug 28 with 880 viewsbournemouthblue

No one had McAteer, Nunez or Furlong on their transfer bingo cards

What other surprises lie in store?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: How much for Omari

0
Surprise Transfers on 11:18 - Aug 28 with 851 viewsFromReuserWithLove

we were all duped into the 'shopping in a different market' thing. Excellent distraction by Ashton.
1
Surprise Transfers on 11:19 - Aug 28 with 837 viewsChris_ITFC

Did the Club?

Poll: Who is England’s best left-back?

0
Surprise Transfers on 11:21 - Aug 28 with 809 viewsBlooos

Surprise Transfers on 11:18 - Aug 28 by FromReuserWithLove

we were all duped into the 'shopping in a different market' thing. Excellent distraction by Ashton.


Must've lost the password to the Brighton data bank the past week.
0
Surprise Transfers on 11:41 - Aug 28 with 682 viewshomer_123

Surprise Transfers on 11:19 - Aug 28 by Chris_ITFC

Did the Club?


Clearly they did.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: Has Omari travelled?

0
Surprise Transfers on 11:44 - Aug 28 with 647 viewsBigalhunter

I doubt KM did either.

Sometimes I giggle about the frothing lunatic who’s put me on ignore and now has to constantly log out to see what I’ve said. Beneath that counterfeit persona lurks the same pitifully desperate egomaniac.
Poll: September 2025. Which one?

1
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026