Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
RIP Cecilia Giminez - you won't know the name, but will know her work... 16:39 - Dec 30 with 765 viewsDubtractor

https://www.theguardian.com/wo

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: Are we gonna win tomorrow then?

3
RIP Cecilia Giminez - you won't know the name, but will know her work... on 16:47 - Dec 30 with 720 viewsPerublue

Poor cecilia …. We’re all her at some point … she’ll definitely be judged now though.

Poll: Should Burns or Chaplin now replace the Shefki/Pablo TWTD question of yore ?

0
RIP Cecilia Giminez - you won't know the name, but will know her work... on 17:17 - Dec 30 with 646 viewsDJR

Interestingly, the rather notorious Italian Borgias' ancestry was Spanish and the name was derived from the town of Borja.
[Post edited 30 Dec 2025 17:20]
0
RIP Cecilia Giminez - you won't know the name, but will know her work... on 21:14 - Dec 30 with 506 viewsjontysnut

https://clip.cafe/call-me-geni
0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026