Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Not sacking Mick shows our level in my opinion 13:04 - Jan 18 with 537 viewskizaitfc

We seem happy to let this season fly by, we aren't progressing we are getting worse and worse. The crowds are showing what the fans think yet the board do not listen.

Our only two shining lights have been Webster and Lawrence both of which are unlikely to be here next season.

Mick has made no effort to improve his style of football since he has been here and what saved him before was his solid defensive system where everyone defended front to back, that unfortunately is no longer happening.

Football is an entertainment business and to thrive you need fans to pay the bills and as it stands we don't appear to have too many willing to part with their hard earned cash to watch the dire football on offer (and who can blame them). Judging by several polls around 80% want Mick out the other 20% probably blame Evans solely. Either way the board need to start listening to the fans before its too late.

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

Not sacking Mick shows our level in my opinion on 13:18 - Jan 18 with 504 viewsMullet

I think it shows that we're suffering from the previous crises under ME. The fact that this likened to them, without the cash and all the injuries shows how far we've come.

This being a disaster rather than just not good enough is an odd sort of positive. Evans needs to tread carefully. A signing or two will tell us a lot about how he sees it now.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Not sacking Mick shows our level in my opinion on 13:26 - Jan 18 with 458 viewskizaitfc

Not sacking Mick shows our level in my opinion on 13:18 - Jan 18 by Mullet

I think it shows that we're suffering from the previous crises under ME. The fact that this likened to them, without the cash and all the injuries shows how far we've come.

This being a disaster rather than just not good enough is an odd sort of positive. Evans needs to tread carefully. A signing or two will tell us a lot about how he sees it now.

My worry is it appears we need more than just a signing or two.

A few people saying we just need a striker a few weeks back

The defence has been shocking, the midfield is missing a spark and we cant rely on the injury prone Bishop and Williams for that, There is absolutely nothing on the wings and hasn't been for at least 5 years and obviously the striker issue.

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

Not sacking Mick shows our level in my opinion on 13:28 - Jan 18 with 445 viewsReuser_is_God

Not sacking Mick shows our level in my opinion on 13:18 - Jan 18 by Mullet

Mick isn't suffering from the previous managers under ME, they've been gone 4 & 6 years respectively.

Mick rebuilt after them, he's now knocking it all down again.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Not sacking Mick shows our level in my opinion on 13:35 - Jan 18 with 417 viewsTaricco_Fan

We cannot afford to sack him. I think it's as simple as that otherwise he would be gone. He's here until the end of the season and then perhaps he will be persuaded to walk (mutual consent).

It's purely a business decision rather than a football one because Evans knows we will most likely retain our Championship status.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024