Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Having slept on it 09:44 - Feb 1 with 785 viewstextbackup

I can say I feel no better. Way beyond angry or annoyed, it's just upset and hurt at the state we are in.
We have nothing on or off the pitch.

And my worry is this does get worse before it gets better, the teams around us have strengthened while we have added bodies

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Having slept on it on 09:48 - Feb 1 with 746 viewsJ2BLUE

Your last line is so true. MM doesn't say we've added quality, he says we've added 'fresh faces'. Still, at least in the summer we'll have plenty of ageing released mid table Championship players to sign.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Having slept on it on 09:52 - Feb 1 with 705 viewsBenters

I feel as bad as you texty,but why didnt we buy that expensive striker to replace Murphy?

You know like we all thought/hoped we would?

We live in hope .

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Having slept on it on 09:56 - Feb 1 with 663 viewsPrideOfTheEast

I'm the same mate. I don't see a single positive.
Having slept on it on 09:57 - Feb 1 with 648 viewsBrettenhamBlue

I can see Bart putting in a transfer request at the end of this season, sad thing is it will be understandable.

MMcCarthyisaGod
Poll: Favourite ITFC victory of 2018?

Having slept on it on 09:58 - Feb 1 with 628 viewshaughleyblue74

I agree, walking out of the ground last night I wondered have I ever been so concerned about the future for the club, I wasn't this concerned after relegation in 86/95/01
Having slept on it on 09:59 - Feb 1 with 624 viewsDoobDude

This biggest frustration for me is that nothing is going to change.
The owner, MD and manager are just running this club into the ground.

What... is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow? What do you mean? An African or European swallow? Huh? I... I don't know that ... Auuuuuuuugh.
Poll: Whi is getting sold to fund the Webster Signing

Having slept on it on 10:02 - Feb 1 with 591 viewsJ2BLUE

Having slept on it on 09:59 - Feb 1 by DoobDude

This biggest frustration for me is that nothing is going to change.
The owner, MD and manager are just running this club into the ground.

Agreed.

Evans: There are those that feel my investment plan has no chance of success and that without huge sums of investment, I am throwing good money after bad. If I believed that, I wouldn’t be making the investment.

http://www.itfc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/marcus-evans-mick-mccarthy-ipswich-to

Then you are an idiot Evans.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Having slept on it on 10:04 - Feb 1 with 568 viewstextbackup

Having slept on it on 09:56 - Feb 1 by PrideOfTheEast

I'm the same mate. I don't see a single positive.

Think it was joe said it's next season that worries him, where do we go/kick on from this.

I've got my problems with MM as manager, but for too long the spending side of things has been non exsistant, nobody will believe it's going to change. We are just a nothing club

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Login to get fewer ads

Having slept on it on 10:10 - Feb 1 with 511 viewsLeighOnSeaBlue

Loan players from clubs we should be competing with is a new low for me. I would rather see some of the youngsters given a chance ahead of the loan players. Only 10 points off the bottom 3 and some tough games coming up with the team absolutely devoid of anything at the moment, so could get a lot worse.

MM has clearly had his hands tied but doesn't help when he comes out with the crap after the Preston game basically stating fans don't know what they're talking about. He should have been backed in that January window when we were flying high and for whatever reasons Evans didn't give him money. Evans is the main problem and clearly happy to do nothing to turnaround our fortunes. Very very sad times for this once great club which is now becoming a bad joke
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024