Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
one day until general sale 07:31 - Feb 7 with 2702 viewsJeff_winger

And dosnt look like weve sold our norwich tickets yet.
one day until general sale on 07:35 - Feb 7 with 2688 viewsBenters

Really ?

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

one day until general sale on 07:40 - Feb 7 with 2680 viewsJeff_winger

one day until general sale on 07:35 - Feb 7 by Benters

Really ?

Had a look this morning and they are still for sale unless im looking at it wrong.
Maybe there will be some on the gate ;)
one day until general sale on 07:40 - Feb 7 with 2683 viewspowinswitch

I qualified for a ticket through away games attended in 14/15 and genuinely thought we could do it. Went, we lost but there you go. I qualify by the same measure again this year. Am I going? Not this time. And basically because we will set up to not lose. Genuinely hope I am wrong and kicking the door because I wish I had gone. If we set up similar to Saturday then maybe I will.
one day until general sale on 07:48 - Feb 7 with 2644 viewsJeff_winger

one day until general sale on 07:40 - Feb 7 by powinswitch

I qualified for a ticket through away games attended in 14/15 and genuinely thought we could do it. Went, we lost but there you go. I qualify by the same measure again this year. Am I going? Not this time. And basically because we will set up to not lose. Genuinely hope I am wrong and kicking the door because I wish I had gone. If we set up similar to Saturday then maybe I will.

I was so undecided put ticket in basket (online, i do t carry a basket) and kept going to checkout then changed my mind.
I did buy in the end but £40 is ridiculous money for championship
one day until general sale on 07:52 - Feb 7 with 2601 viewsBenters

one day until general sale on 07:40 - Feb 7 by Jeff_winger

Had a look this morning and they are still for sale unless im looking at it wrong.
Maybe there will be some on the gate ;)

£42.50 on the gate ?

poke it

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

one day until general sale on 12:38 - Feb 7 with 2315 viewsBlue_Order

I bought a silver membership and a ticket last night, incase they didn't make general sale, so basically spent £70 for a ticket. I'm a mug, I know.

It's a sad reflection of the club and support at the moment that they even got past ST holders.
one day until general sale on 12:40 - Feb 7 with 2293 viewsOxfordTH_1981

setting up to not lose against a much better team playing at home is not exactly the worst tactical decision in the world, is it?
one day until general sale on 12:54 - Feb 7 with 2216 viewsTractorCam

one day until general sale on 12:38 - Feb 7 by Blue_Order

I bought a silver membership and a ticket last night, incase they didn't make general sale, so basically spent £70 for a ticket. I'm a mug, I know.

It's a sad reflection of the club and support at the moment that they even got past ST holders.

silver membership is £30?

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Login to get fewer ads

one day until general sale on 13:02 - Feb 7 with 2172 viewsbluesfranc

I was about to buy mine last night, but looked at trains down from Derby and there's none that will get me there in time...
one day until general sale on 13:05 - Feb 7 with 2149 viewsnorth_stand77

Have my tickets but not really not looking forward to it. Probably be better health wise if I just went on a long walk for a few hours, away from the ground, internet, TV and radio and just checked score later in the day!
one day until general sale on 13:58 - Feb 7 with 2031 viewsPJH

one day until general sale on 13:05 - Feb 7 by north_stand77

Have my tickets but not really not looking forward to it. Probably be better health wise if I just went on a long walk for a few hours, away from the ground, internet, TV and radio and just checked score later in the day!

But imagine being there when we get our overdue win.

It is a while since I have seen us win there but as I have said before,it is next best thing to winning at Wembley.
one day until general sale on 14:06 - Feb 7 with 2011 viewsFreddy

one day until general sale on 07:52 - Feb 7 by Benters

£42.50 on the gate ?

poke it

Dont think you can pay on the gate mate, its £40 which is far too much but guess we charged them about the same?

Still plenty left
one day until general sale on 14:09 - Feb 7 with 2002 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

200 left as of this morning apparently

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

one day until general sale on 14:54 - Feb 7 with 1918 viewsBlue_Order

one day until general sale on 12:54 - Feb 7 by TractorCam

silver membership is £30?

£29.99.
one day until general sale on 15:17 - Feb 7 with 1849 viewsNSL

They didnt sell out their allocation for the corresponding fixture so I think its due to the fact ist 40 quid, mid-day on a Sunday on sky, hassle getting there (took me 2 hours from near Stowmarket last time) and not being allowed anywhere other than the stadium than our Support.

I also dont believe there is any passion for this game from the Club anymore. In fact the Spotlight effect is another inconvenience for Mick and the players.

Poll: Who was primarily at fault for the defensive mix-up yesterday?

one day until general sale on 15:21 - Feb 7 with 1842 viewsmccarthy2017

one day until general sale on 13:58 - Feb 7 by PJH

But imagine being there when we get our overdue win.

It is a while since I have seen us win there but as I have said before,it is next best thing to winning at Wembley.

Oh come on, that's a little tinpot.

They've beaten us so many times recently and won at Wembley so I won't accept that beating them is the next best thing to winning at Wembley!!

But we do have to be due a win by now surely?! Problem is if there players are up for it they have much more quality than us in every area of the pitch. Hopefully they'll perform like they have been before their recent run
one day until general sale on 16:00 - Feb 7 with 1789 viewsGogs

one day until general sale on 12:38 - Feb 7 by Blue_Order

maybe also a reflection of ticket prices for football in general? If we were flying and expected to give the budgies a hiding I'd still say £40 was too much and not go. If you've got £40 (or £70 in your case) spare and want to go plus whatever it costs you to get there, fair enough, but a lot of people haven't. it's a rip off.
one day until general sale on 16:04 - Feb 7 with 1764 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

one day until general sale on 15:21 - Feb 7 by mccarthy2017

They've beaten us so many times recently and won at Wembley so I won't accept that beating them is the next best thing to winning at Wembley!!

But we do have to be due a win by now surely?! Problem is if there players are up for it they have much more quality than us in every area of the pitch. Hopefully they'll perform like they have been before their recent run

All 5 of your posts are abput scum other than one saying 'mick is the best managaer in the league by a mile'

I reckon you're a budgie

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

one day until general sale on 16:15 - Feb 7 with 1726 viewsBlue_Order

Beating your rivals in their backyard is what football's all about.
one day until general sale on 16:40 - Feb 7 with 1670 viewsNoCanariesAllowed

Much the same situation for me - albeit I had to do a 260-mile round trip on both occasions.

Made the effort back then as it felt like something special could be happening. Not going this time though. Much as I'll be a bit annoyed if I discover I've passed up being at a memorable Town victory, it just doesn't have the same gravity as it did back in 2014/15. And after making that long trip twice to see us lose when things were going well, it's very hard to bother when things really aren't.

I was actually feeling a bit more confident while Norwich were on that awful run, but unless we can properly build on that Reading display, I'm not too optimistic it's going to happen this time - even though it's massively overdue.
[Post edited 7 Feb 2017 16:40]
one day until general sale on 17:07 - Feb 7 with 1597 viewsPJH

Exactly how is enjoying beating your local rivals on their heap tinpot?

Other than seeing us win at Wembley what do you suggest is better?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024