Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Am I the only poster who thinks that price list is fake? 00:20 - Mar 17 with 906 viewsbluelagos

You've all been had. And if is real, you've all been had.

Hats off to whoever went to the trouble of pulling it together. The great 2017 ST troll...

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

on 00:25 - Mar 17 with 876 views_

Am I the only poster who thinks that price list is fake? on 00:30 - Mar 17 with 848 viewsbluelagos

on 00:25 - Mar 17 by _

How you know 100% Libby?

on 00:31 - Mar 17 with 839 views_

Am I the only poster who thinks that price list is fake? on 00:30 - Mar 17 by bluelagos

How you know 100% Libby?

Am I the only poster who thinks that price list is fake? on 00:31 - Mar 17 with 829 viewsIllinoisblue

If it was just the prices then maybe. But it's an 8-page PDF. Ain't nobody got time to be faking that.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Am I the only poster who thinks that price list is fake? on 00:33 - Mar 17 with 815 viewsIllinoisblue

on 00:31 - Mar 17 by _

The misguided fool at the club who dreamt up the #oneofourown hashtag should be fired.

62 - 78 - 81

on 00:35 - Mar 17 with 805 views_

Am I the only poster who thinks that price list is fake? on 00:33 - Mar 17 by Illinoisblue

The misguided fool at the club who dreamt up the #oneofourown hashtag should be fired.

Am I the only poster who thinks that price list is fake? on 00:35 - Mar 17 with 801 viewsBackToRussia

Am I the only poster who thinks that price list is fake? on 00:33 - Mar 17 by Illinoisblue

They should all be fired. And then ME should fire himself, the useless balding berk.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Am I the only poster who thinks that price list is fake? on 00:36 - Mar 17 with 797 viewsbluelagos

on 00:31 - Mar 17 by _

I'll take you at your word (cos your one poster who I like and respect) and just say wtf are they thinking?

The issue with oldies, younguns and just having the audacity to put up standard prices £1 given the sh1te on the pitch this season...

Login to get fewer ads

Am I the only poster who thinks that price list is fake? on 00:37 - Mar 17 with 793 viewsLord_Lucan

Am I the only poster who thinks that price list is fake? on 00:31 - Mar 17 by Illinoisblue

If it was just the prices then maybe. But it's an 8-page PDF. Ain't nobody got time to be faking that.

When I clicked on the link it was a link for a mobile site and on my laptop it looked wrong and I thought it might be a fake. When I linked to the laptop version I changed my mind. No one would go to that trouble to make a fake.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Am I the only poster who thinks that price list is fake? on 00:40 - Mar 17 with 771 viewsIllinoisblue

on 00:35 - Mar 17 by _

It would make some sense if Hyam or Dozzell were prominent first teamers and had that song sung about them regularly. Either way, you're right that it's a hard sell. Should have done what Bradford are doing

62 - 78 - 81

Am I the only poster who thinks that price list is fake? on 00:41 - Mar 17 with 759 viewsIllinoisblue

Am I the only poster who thinks that price list is fake? on 00:35 - Mar 17 by BackToRussia

They should all be fired. And then ME should fire himself, the useless balding berk.

#ToutGetOut Or #OutTheTout.

62 - 78 - 81

on 00:43 - Mar 17 with 742 views_

Am I the only poster who thinks that price list is fake? on 00:40 - Mar 17 by Illinoisblue

It would make some sense if Hyam or Dozzell were prominent first teamers and had that song sung about them regularly. Either way, you're right that it's a hard sell. Should have done what Bradford are doing

Am I the only poster who thinks that price list is fake? on 01:25 - Mar 17 with 667 viewsconnorscontract

The way this has gone down I think the hashtag to describe the crowd at the first home match of next season could be:

#onefanonhisown

Although nobody should be getting wound up by an easily produced pdf when they've only got a few hours to wait for the real thing. #reservejudgement
Am I the only poster who thinks that price list is fake? on 01:28 - Mar 17 with 653 viewsIllinoisblue

Am I the only poster who thinks that price list is fake? on 01:25 - Mar 17 by connorscontract

The way this has gone down I think the hashtag to describe the crowd at the first home match of next season could be:

#onefanonhisown

Although nobody should be getting wound up by an easily produced pdf when they've only got a few hours to wait for the real thing. #reservejudgement

Easily produced PDF? That's a ton of work!

62 - 78 - 81

Am I the only poster who thinks that price list is fake? on 01:34 - Mar 17 with 649 viewsconnorscontract

on 00:43 - Mar 17 by _

Bradford is a big city, but it's natural catchment area is substantially eaten into by the proximity of Leeds, who are obviously, being Champions of Europe 'n all, a bigger draw. In addition to that you have the competition from Rugby League and, albeit for only part of the football season, cricket: local league cricket is huge, both participation and inter-generational links to clubs.

When you factor in the large Asian population, who historically have not been as likely to go to watch football as their White British neighbours, there are a significant number of challenges for Bradford in filling their ground.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024